Start the new year with us!
Permanent Full time opportunity.
Modern Showroom, centrally located in inner city Richmond.
Highly competitive Salary Package & Incentives structure for the right person.
We are a well established, family owned Door and Tap Hardware and accessories sales business, boasting 40+ years industry experience. We are committed to providing our customers with a complete and absolute professional service experience, guiding them through their building or renovation project. As our business continues to enjoy solid growth, we are seeking to employ a switched on and savvy sales professional to provide exceptional service to our retail customers.
About the Role
Your role will inform, consult and promote our product range to retail and trade customers, and really be their trusted, ‘go to’ person. You will provide and efficiently follow up on quotes, make initial contact and confirm appointments with trade customers to view our product range and secure their business. As a valued member of our team, you will perform all aspects of Showroom operations, including but not limited to; stock and order processing, administration and reporting, visual merchandising and general housekeeping.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following:
· Sales experience (preferably in Door and Tap Hardware), a trade retail or trade services background with a retail or wholesale customer base, and working to sales targets.
· Initiative and drive to generate new and follow up on leads, quotes and referrals by phone, our website or in the Showroom.
· A strong ‘customer first’ approach, the ability to understand their needs and provide a value add solution.
· Outstanding personal presentation, communication and public relations skills.
· A positive, responsible and dependable work ethic, along with a consistent employment history.
· Experience in all aspects of Showroom / Retail Operations.
· Knowledge of Retail Manager system is desirable, or ability to quickly build proficiency.
· Industry contacts, and a list of Builders/Tradespeople or the initiative to develop and grow it is desirable.
· Commitment to work 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday, and 9am to 1pm every Saturday.
Employment is subject to a satisfactory police check, and candidates must have full and unrestricted work rights.
If you would like to join our team then please click ‘Apply Now’ and attach your resume and cover letter detailing your recent sales achievements. We thank you in advance for your interest, and will be in touch with shortlisted candidates for an initial phone interview.