The Sales Lead Generation Representative is a self-motivated and driven individual responsible for generating and managing high-volume, outbound leads and transitioning them to the Account Executive team. The Market Development Representative will uncover, qualify, and develop potential sales opportunities to be passed to the direct sales team, while promoting a synergistic environment between sales and marketing. They will communicate via phone or email with companies and professionals about their business needs and initiatives in relation to events that they plan, manage, and run for their organization. Enthusiasm, tenacity and a desire to be successful is a must, previous sales experience is a plus, however on the job training is provided. You would be targeting commercial organisations providing children’s activities, camps & classes, as well as organisers of events such as marathons and triathlons. This is a wonderful opportunity to build a career in an organisation that operates globally.
- Source new business opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate Account Executives for further development Achieve monthly quotas and daily call goals of 35 cold calls or more
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Maintain and expand database of prospects within an assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to source new opportunities
- Record and maintain detailed records of all interactions in CRM tool
- Meet and exceed all targets and quotas
- Conduct high level conversations with Senior Executives for prospective customers
Who You Are:
- You’re goal-oriented and driven to meet and exceed targets
- You’re a great communicator, both written and verbally, but also know how to be an active listener
- You’re known for being tenacious and would have no problem placing hundreds of calls per week
- You can easily navigate corporate structures to identify decision makers and determine buying processes
- You’re assertive and persuasive, without being aggressive
- You enjoy researching prospects and have a knack for spotting potential opportunities
- Outbound business-to-business phone marketing or sales experience
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing over 50 calls per day
- Basic computer skills such as Microsoft Outlook and Windows applications are required.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Must be goal oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to navigate corporate structures to identify decision makers and determine buying process
- Ability to be assertive and persuasive without being aggressive
- Ability to research and nurture potential opportunity
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Enthusiastic, passionate, and open to feedback
About ACTIVE Network
ACTIVE Network® is on a mission to make the world a more active place by connecting people to the things they love, want and need to do. Our SaaS technology platform offers intelligent and intuitive registration, secure payment processing, insightful data and services to help organizers drive increased participation and revenue while streamlining administration. We also engage over 13M participants on behalf of over 27,000 organizers through our global marketplace for activities and events. The partnerships and data insights achieved through our diverse customer base fuel innovations and allow us to deliver best-in-class solutions. The markets we serve include: Race and Events, University Athletics and Programs, Camp and Classes, Swim Programs, YMCA Management, Park & Recreation Management, and more. Founded in 1999, ACTIVE Network is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with offices throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. We are part of Global Payments Inc.(NYSE: GPN), which has been delivering innovative payment solutions for over 50 years. For more information, please visit ACTIVEnetwork.com.
Perks and Benefits:
- Great work environment!
- Competitive compensation + benefits, including medical insurance, child care vouchers and family discounts, Company Pension Scheme and more.
- ACTIVEx, our award-winning employee participation program, will help you grow personally and professionally.
- Hookups and discounts for races, events, tickets, activity gear, bike purchase program and more!
- Be part of a past paced, growing, global organization!