Project Anahulu is currently having a new task that involves translating a reading comprehension and vocabulary assessment from Target language into and from EN-US. And here are the details:
We are looking for:
– 2 linguists who can create a reading comprehension and vocabulary test and write explanations for the choice of questions and answer options
– 2 translators who can translate or proofread the guidelines from English into Dutch, and the assessments (reading comprehension passages, questions, answer options) from Dutch into English. The total volume is 5k-6k words.
*Required Qualifications for Test Creators:*
– Near native proficiency in Dutch
– Fluent in English
– Degree in language teaching or a related field OR Experience in creating reading comprehension and vocabulary tests
– Must have Teaching experience in Dutch Language
– with at least 15 hrs or more availability per week
*Required Qualifications for Translators*
– At least 2 years of translation experience for both directions (Dutch<>English)
If interested, please register using our application link below and make sure to add all your native languages when creating your profile in the system. So, you will be able to view a lot of projects.
Once your account is verified, kindly go to ‘All Projects Tab’ and click qualify for Project Anahulu.
Looking forward in receiving your application!