- Talk to users to understanding their needs and wants.
- Scope of work would include documenting user, functional and technical documentation; development & testing; software installation & setup; training and eventually production support.
- To design, develop and test codes according to project specification and application standards.
- To be involved in all testing phases and support in project SIT & UAT.
- Does problem determination and investigation on reported problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / IT / Actuarial or equivalent.
- Possess a minimum of three (3) years relevant software development working experience.
- Good hands on experience in ETL and in any programming languages e.g. Java, C#, are preferred.
- Proficient in using MS Excel would be value-added.
- Having some knowledge of the insurance or actuarial domain, and basic accounting understanding would be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical / accounting data
- Strong willingness to learn, work in teams and delivery results.
- High initiative, ability to multi-task, work independently with light oversight.
- Must be positive, hardworking and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
About Ascentrio Sdn Bhd
We are a local Malaysian IT software & services company with over 15 years of IT industry experience providing software development, outsourcing, implementation and support services to the companies in the banking, insurance, retail, manufacturing and distribution sectors. Together with SAS, we’re actively embarking into IFRS solution customization and implementation for insurance companies in Malaysia and its surrounding Asia region.