Some of the background…
We’re not your average holiday company. Our guests come to our UK resorts to experience a world away from their day-to-day. When they are with us, they play crazy games, enjoy show-stopping entertainment and live in the moment. Our job is to surprise and delight them at every turn.
We need you to be the person who delivers delight – and safety -whenthey are splashing about at the pool all day.
The nitty gritty of what you’ll be doing…
Working as part of our team of holiday heroes, you will be the go-to person at the poolside. You will look after everyone’s safety, keep the whole area clean and hygienic and make sure that we’re meeting our legal requirements.
What you’ll also be doing, is being incredibly friendly, answering guests’ questions and making sure that everyone is having a great time. You want to be remembered by the guests as being one of the outstanding heroes of their holiday.
One more thing…holidays happen at holiday times, so you will need to work your magic on bank holidays too.
Skills, experience and qualities you’ll need…
There’s lots of training on offer but you will need:
• A valid NPNQ (National Pool Lifeguard Qualification)
• Fantastic interpersonal skills – you’ll need to be assertive as well as friendly
• To be naturally vigilant and helpful – guests come first, so you need to be alert to their needs as well as their safety
Nice to have but not essential…
It would be great if you tick some of these boxes too (but we won’t hold it against you if you don’t).
• Experience of delivering activity programmes
• Experience with climbing and abseiling.
Want to join our team? Send us your CV and we’ll be in touch