· Prepare and review Financial Statements and its related schedules.
· Tax Efficiency, Planning and Coordinating.
· Ensure compliance of reportorial requirements to Government and other related parties.
· Recommend improvement to general accounting activities so as to ensure compliance with government and organizational procedures and policies, and to also ensure the most efficient and effective operations.
· Implement automation on process improvements to reduce redundancy.
· Oversee posting, verify and calculate vouchers.
· Familiarize self with a variety of the work’s procedures and concepts.
· Manage accurate, reliable and timely reporting for internal requirements.
· Perform different types of tasks as required.
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy,
· Knowledgeable in Quickbooks Application
· At least 2 years experience in Full cycle Accounting (Preparation of FS, payables, receivables and general ledger cycle)
· Proficiency in VAT rules, BIR filings, MS Office, Good communication and inter-personal skills.
· Conscientious, Accurate, and Resourceful. Can work with minimum supervision.
· With travel opportunities
· Salary to be offer will commensurate depends on the skills of qualified applicants
· Can start by January 2017.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested applicant can send your updated cv/resume using word format to email@example.com please indicate the position your applying for easy reference.
About Dempsey Resource Management Inc.
We are an executive search company engaged in the sourcing and referral of college graduates and professionals in the fields of Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Web & Programming, HR & Admin, Behavioral Science, Arts and related fields.
Our candidates are competitive. We source and refer not only graduates of Metro Manila schools but also those top graduates of provincial and state colleges and universities. Majority of our successful placements are graduates and board passers from outside Metro Manila.