1. Technical and Soft Skills Trainer
– Male (preferably 25 to 40 y/o)
– ECE Graduate or equivalent
– with excellent presentation and communication skills
– with driving skills and has at least non-pro driver’s license
– willing to travel within and outside assigned region
– with good moral character
Scope of Work:
1. Conducts the following training and certification to our SLI contractor technicians and TPAs.
· Technical Training – Subscriber Line Installation and Repair (Wired and Wireless)
· UP Your Service
· Safety Starts with Me
· Globe Selling Approach
2. Performs all logistic requirements related to training:
· Coordinate with Contractors, FO Heads and/or Sales Heads on the scheduled training
· Find appropriate venue and arrange meals if necessary
· Print training handouts and materials
· Facilitate Pre-qualification and Validation Exams
· Prepares weekly and monthly reports (scorecard, certification exam results, training costs, shadowing activity, etc.)
3. Cascades any newly introduced technologies, products and services as necessary
4. Facilitates contractor certification by conducting written and hands-on exam
5. Database management
6. Conducts other trainings as necessary
7. Shadowing activities (field work)
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested applicant can send your updated cv/resume using word format to email@example.com please indicate the position your applying for easy reference.
About Dempsey Resource Management Inc.
We are an executive search company engaged in the sourcing and referral of college graduates and professionals in the fields of Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Web & Programming, HR & Admin, Behavioral Science, Arts and related fields.
Our candidates are competitive. We source and refer not only graduates of Metro Manila schools but also those top graduates of provincial and state colleges and universities. Majority of our successful placements are graduates and board passers from outside Metro Manila.