Who we are:
e2f is a top 60 worldwide Language Services Provider founded in 2004 and headquartered in Silicon Valley.
With offices on five continents, e2f provides continuous translation services and managed linguistic services on a 24/5 basis. Our verticals include technology, mobile apps, digital marketing, travel & hospitality, e-learning and human resources.
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for an English > European French translator who will work with us long-term on an project-to-project basis, and then can be full time, during PST time.
– In charge of taking our projects during PST time.
– Translates projects in various domains and using various CAT tools.
– Performs other editing of projects once upgraded to reviewers.
– Delivers projects in a timely manner.
– Solves potential discrepancies and language and terminology issues.
– Providing input and assisting project managers with customer’s requests.
– Can work in a team.
Education and previous experience:
– Native in French.
– BA in Translation or in other domain.
– Master in translation is an asset.
– Minimum 3 years of translation experience.
– Has a strong linguistic background.
-You are residing in PST zone.
TO APPLY, please send your resume in English and a brief description of your professional experience to email@example.com.