Who we are:
e2f is a top 60 worldwide Language Services Provider founded in 2004 and headquartered in Silicon Valley.
With offices on five continents, e2f provides continuous translation services and managed linguistic services on a 24/5 basis. Our verticals include technology, mobile apps, digital marketing, travel & hospitality, e-learning and human resources.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for candidates to work onsite in San Jose or Cupertino (depending on the project) for linguistic QA. The position is entry-level and full-time (40 hours per week/8 hours per day).
Chinese (Simplified, Taiwanese, Hong Kong)
Requirements and skills:
– Analyze data for Voice recognition
– Linguistic QA
– Transcription and translation into the target language Transcription and translation into the target language
– Ability to classify and prioritize tasks and issues quickly and efficiently
– Language skills equivalent to first language and cultural awareness of specific language variant
– Good oral and written communication.
– Excellent grammar skills
– Highly organized with attention to detail and a commitment to quality
– Ability to focus for long periods of time
– Can work in a team
– Can start ASAP
– Must be comfortable using computers and devices
– College degree preferred
– Ability to commute daily to the South Bay
– No remote work
Applicants with a background in literature, history, philosophy, logic, religious studies or any strongly analytical discipline are encouraged to apply.
Send your resume and brief description of your professional experience in localization/language-related positions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also explain how you acquired knowledge of the language you are applying for and English.
We cannot respond to everyone; only the selected applicants will receive an answer.
All candidates must pass a language screening test. No Relocation or Visa Assistance provided.