1. Design and develop mechanical system for various tooling, jig, fixtures and product
2. Ensure to complete installation needs as stated by site management
3. Develop preliminary, final as well as working layouts related to electro-mechanical engineering
4. To handle general electronic and mechanical engineering technical data.
5. Responsible to review, comments, engineering guidance and solution
6. Assists in the upgrading of process especially on the part of automation
7. Ensure good working procedures are practised to safeguard the quality of products and the safety & health of workers.
1. Candidates must possess at least diploma / degree in Mechanical / Electronic / Mechatronic / Electromechanical
2. At least 2 years experience in the related field .
3. Strong participation and innovative ideas in brainstormings and the ability to present concepts, complex or otherwise.
4. Self motivated, team player and results driven
5. Good communication skills and able to interact with all levels
6. Additional know-how – Rubber gloves dipping process, a great advantage for offering solutions to some of our problems encountered.
Interested candidates are invited to email detailed resume, expected salary and contact number