10 -12 months of Desktop Support experience (2-3 years desirable) with the Installation/Move/Addition/changes (IMAC) & Break-Fix of in-scope supported Desktop environments covering all or most of the below:
• PC’s/Laptops, monitors, docking stations, keyboards & mouse and desk phone handset
• Mobile phones and tablets
• Operating system (OS) installation / re-imaging
• Testing of new O/S images and providing input to the build/image teams
• Active Directory Password changes as part of a Breakfix/group memberships for replacing/building new machines & moving of users in/out of active directory groups.
• Encryption and De-encryption, Data Retention
• Support of AV meeting room equipment
• Hands-and-Eyes support for Server/Network teams
• Participation in project activity such as office moves, rollout and upgrades.
• Recording of assets in Asset Tracking system
• Attending to tickets raised/assigned, resolving and updating ticket(s) and ensuring all are dealt with efficiently and within SLA’s.
• Raising calls to and assisting warranty vendors and 3rd parties as required in the resolution of issues.
• Adhering to all client processes and procedures relevant to operational duties.
Thanks & Regards