China is hiring experienced engineers in power sector. Apply now to start your international career based in Asia Pacific.
1. Maintenance Engineers
2. Technical Engineers
3. Service Engineers
Qualifications & Other Requirements:
1. Technical background and experience in technical engineering
2. Experience in maintenance in factory/production site.
3. Proactive and independent
4. Computer literacy.
5. Good writing and communication skills.
6. Experience in procurement of machines, parts and dismantling machines.
7. 5-10 years of working with HFO Power Plant is preferable, but not required
1. Working as team with technical and other engineers to ensure its smooth running of the plant.
2. Dismantling of engines, predicting breakdown, setting up maintenance plan.
3. Working as a team to solve breakdown and other issues of the plant.
4. Report writing, spare part procurement and maintenance schedule
Please email your updated CV to; email@example.com
Or Post your CV to:
Malaysia Office: A12A, The Main Place, Jalan USJ21/10, 47630 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Or Contact Mr. Sharif Uddin Ahmed Rana (Regional Head of Free Zone Group): +60173489486
About Free Zone Group
Free Zone Group (FZG) provides outstanding Project/Construction Management through an array of services applied to construction projects and programs – from the planning and design through the construction and post-construction phases – for the purpose of achieving project objectives, including the management of quality, cost, time, and scope.
FZG understands that professional project management is a strategic element to the success of large projects. There is no substitute for a competent project manager equipped with the correct tools and resources to meet established schedules, budgets, and project objectives.