JJ Richman is looking for an Operations Assistant to support the Operations Manager. In line with the company’s ethos, the successful candidate is organised and has superb attention to detail, and is able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. This is an incredible opportunity for those who are ambitious, enthusiastic, have great attention to details, and have a growth mindset. With a penchant for details, meeting dignitaries and heads of states are all part of a day’s work.
- Navigate tools / systems / databases/ spreadsheets for data entry and maintenance.
- Work collaboratively with the Operations Manager to implement lean processes.
- Assist in adapting current operations systems to optimise efficiency.
- Log financial data in a spreadsheet.
- Client liaison and customer service duties as necessary.
- The ability or willingness to learn how to use web digital tools.
- Working knowledge of Google Drive, MS Excel, MS Office.
- Strong communication skills.
- Superb organisational skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail.
The Operations Assistant will work closely with the Operations Manager to streamline processes both between internal stakeholders and private clients. Whilst the day to day operations may vary, some of the tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Liaise with cross-functional teams and equal mastery of data management.
Help facilitate and attend meetings with the Operations Department.
Assist in day to day scheduling and other operational tasks
Conduct independent research, and facilitate meetings.
Who we are looking for:
- Business school graduates or students in final year.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Proactive, with a “can-do” attitude and “do” mentality.
- Creative head with logical and logistical thinking.
- Strong interest in business and finance.
- Willing to learn.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of the team investing in improving people’s lives, with active project execution.
- Work with international partners and clients.
- Self-driven and environment for growth.
About JJ Richman
About JJ Richman
Led by James Richman, JJ Richman is a global private asset management company. It manages assets for both private and institutional investors as well as their own personal family assets.
With representations and teams in Dubai, London, Monaco, and Singapore, its clients include family offices, sovereign wealth funds, foundations, and endowments.
After successfully completing its latest $1B Global Market Recovery Fund (GMRF), the company plans to invest more of its capital in Cambodia, Indonesia, India, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, and other promising economies in the Asia Pacific.