SALES EXECUTIVE – FMCG – (MKT246)
Salary: R10 – 15 Basic + High Commission
· Minimum of 2-5 years Sales Experience in FMCG
· Own Vehicle
· Customer Service,
· Meeting Sales Goals,
· Closing Skills,
· Territory Management,
· Prospecting Skills,
· Presentation Skills,
· Client Relationships,
· Motivation for Sales.
· Services existing accounts, find new clients, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
· Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
· Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
· Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
· Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
· Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
Please email CV to email@example.com and quote MKT246 in the subject line
About Kontak Recruitment
Marketing Manager (MKT249)
R25 – 35 000
Create innovative digital marketing technologies that add value to consumer environments by enabling and driving business growth.
Be responsible for ALL aspects of the Marketing ecosystem from:
Contacting them directly.
Creation and publication of all marketing material.
Drive a marketing campaign with various personnel and team members, supporting that campaign and must be confident in the abilities to communicate with local and international clientele effectively.
Liaise with external service providers (designers / copy writers) for certain aspects of the marketing campaign.
Create new sponsorship opportunities.
Leverage on existing sponsorship opportunities that re-enforce the brand positioning.
Creating corporate whitepaper, article and infographics.
Creating product flyer and brochures.
Updating company documents such as the corporate profile, templates and website.
Creating posts and managing social media platforms/accounts.
Creating company marketing material such as business cards, vehicle branding, banners etc.
Understand and implement digital signage content strategy.
Convey design standards to agencies.
Managing of SEO strategies.
Tertiary qualification - Degree / Diploma in Sales and Marketing would be advantageous.
3 - 7 Years’ experience as Sales and Marketing Manager for a Software Company.
Experience with Digital Marketing is critical, the ability to leverage analytics to inform digital and content strategy required.
Insurance knowledge and experience with an insurer/broker will be advantageous.
Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
Clear criminal record.
Flexible working hours – willingness and ability to accommodate extended working hours to meet deadlines, etc.
Good contactable references.
Professional in manner, dress and communication.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook).
Read, write, speak in English and Afrikaans fluently.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Must be helpful and polite.
Confident, young and dynamic personality.
Strong creative outlook.
Must be prepared to deal with stressful situations and have the ability to handle pressure.
Ability to handle a number of tasks at one time.
Please email application to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote MKT249 in the subject line