Junior Desktop Support Engineer (MKT252)
R13000 – R15000 per month
Position immediately available for a Junior Desktop Support Engineer, applicants must be in possession of a valid driver’s license in order to travel to client site when required.
Ideally you should have previous experience in a Microsoft environment, diagnosing and troubleshooting software and hardware issues and installing applications and programs.
In this role you would be responsible for resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. You need to be comfortable providing support telephonically and via messengers.
To be qualified for this role, you should hold a qualification in a relevant field, like Computer Science, IT or Software Engineering. Microsoft or similar certification is a plus. If you’re naturally a helper, enjoy assisting people with computer issues and are able to explain technical details simply, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will be a person our customers trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
· Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
· Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
· Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
· Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
· Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
· Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
· Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
· Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
· Ensure all issues are properly logged
· Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
· Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
· Prepare accurate and timely reports
· Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
· Maintain jovial relationships with clients
· Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
· Hands-on experience with Windows environments
· Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
· Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
· Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software
· Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
· Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
Please email CV to email@example.com and quote MKT252 in the subject line
About Kontak Recruitment
Marketing Manager (MKT249)
R25 – 35 000
Create innovative digital marketing technologies that add value to consumer environments by enabling and driving business growth.
Be responsible for ALL aspects of the Marketing ecosystem from:
Contacting them directly.
Creation and publication of all marketing material.
Drive a marketing campaign with various personnel and team members, supporting that campaign and must be confident in the abilities to communicate with local and international clientele effectively.
Liaise with external service providers (designers / copy writers) for certain aspects of the marketing campaign.
Create new sponsorship opportunities.
Leverage on existing sponsorship opportunities that re-enforce the brand positioning.
Creating corporate whitepaper, article and infographics.
Creating product flyer and brochures.
Updating company documents such as the corporate profile, templates and website.
Creating posts and managing social media platforms/accounts.
Creating company marketing material such as business cards, vehicle branding, banners etc.
Understand and implement digital signage content strategy.
Convey design standards to agencies.
Managing of SEO strategies.
Tertiary qualification - Degree / Diploma in Sales and Marketing would be advantageous.
3 - 7 Years’ experience as Sales and Marketing Manager for a Software Company.
Experience with Digital Marketing is critical, the ability to leverage analytics to inform digital and content strategy required.
Insurance knowledge and experience with an insurer/broker will be advantageous.
Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
Clear criminal record.
Flexible working hours – willingness and ability to accommodate extended working hours to meet deadlines, etc.
Good contactable references.
Professional in manner, dress and communication.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook).
Read, write, speak in English and Afrikaans fluently.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Must be helpful and polite.
Confident, young and dynamic personality.
Strong creative outlook.
Must be prepared to deal with stressful situations and have the ability to handle pressure.
Ability to handle a number of tasks at one time.
Please email application to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote MKT249 in the subject line