My client is a multi award winning Broker with offices spread around the world to offer the highest level of customer support to their clients. This prestigious CFD / Spread Betting Broker have an innovative approach to trading across the widest range of products. This excellent opportunity is ideal for a recent graduate or someone looking to take a step into the financial sector. The purpose of your role will be ensuring you offer the companies clients world class trade execution and services to the Dutch clients.
*Please note this role in based in Johannesburg, you must be eligible to work here or already reside in the area.
- Utilising language skills and supporting Dutch clients with a range of trading platforms with multiple asset classes to trade with.
- Assisting with general queries and resolving trade disputes while maintaining compliant with FCA regulations.
- Quoting prices and executing trades on behalf of clients.
- Identifying Clients’ needs and goals, and helping them to understand the full range of the companies products and services available that may be of relevance.
- Effective and efficient client services via telephone, email and live chat.
- Performing thorough KYC and CDD checks and highlighting any issue to the compliance department.
- Demonstrate knowledge and a keen interest of the financial sector.
Degree-level education (or similar experience)
Fluent French (written and spoken)
Fluent Dutch (written and spoken)
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Exceptional telephone skills, with the ability to listen, and ask open, probing questions to gather information in order to develop a clear understanding needs and goals of our clients, explaining and tailoring solutions to meet these needs.
A logical and analytical approach.
Very good organisation and time management skills.
Desirable: good working knowledge of another language (written and spoken)
Desirable: Previous experience in Sales and target driven environment is highly desirable, as is experience of working within a financial environment.
About Market Talent
hey say Rome wasn’t built in a day – and we’re building something that requires similarly high ambitions and standards.
Our current team has over 55 years of recruitment experience and a MIRP accreditation – Member of the Institute of Recruitment Professionals – which reflects our expertise and belief in excellence.
Achieving all major recruitment standards and accreditation's is always at the fore of our minds - demonstrating our commitment to quality on behalf of the recruitment industry.