Based in Sydney, with a thorough commitment to delivering an excellent customer service every time, you will make a great addition to our team.
As part of the team of professionals, where service is at the fore-front of every guest interaction, you will play an integral role in assisting us to achieve a new level of guest satisfaction.
As a member of the Food and Beverage Team within our Lounge operation the following role is available:
Chef De Partie < Essential requirements >
– At least over 1 year experience as a chef
– Exceptional Personal presentation and grooming standards
– An appreciation and understanding of local and International food
– Full Time role (5~6 days a week)
– Optional: Ideally you will have formal qualifications in Hospitality, and Tourism, or relevant Industry experience
– certificate / diploma
A job you love is great, but a job with industry-leading rewards is even better.
Please apply by submitting a resume to us and we will contact you shortly.
*457(Work) or RSMS Visa Sponsorship available
About MJ Consulting Group
MJ Consulting Group, located in Sydney CBD, is a professional recruitment / education/ immigration consultancy specializing in Australian market. We offer an impeccable consultation services and immigration services partnered with law firms/lawyers/RMAs to provide a professional one-stop solution to our clients.