Company Profile & Job Description:
Navisteps provides services for Business Travel Booking.
Your responsibilities include software upgrades and enhancements, new feature releases, support and integration with suppliers. You will work closely with other business units including sales, business development and product to coordinate timeline, technical requirements and limitations. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication skills.
– Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
– Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
– Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
– Support test and deployment of new products and features
– Participate in code reviews
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field)
Proven work experience as a Web Developer or similar role min 2 years.
1+ years of PHP experience and experience in modern frameworks especially Yii/Laravel
1+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility.
Strong proficiency in Relational Database System especially MySQL
Experience in PHP Unit test
Experience in Git version control workflows
Experience in developing RESTful APIs
Expertise in Object-Oriented Design, Database Design
Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Useful to have:
Experience in Yii2
Experience in Vue
Experience in AWS
Experience in travel industry / GDS
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
The all-in-one solution for business expense and travel management.