Okta is the foundation for secure connections between people and technology. By harnessing the power of the cloud, Okta allows people to access applications on any device at any time, while still enforcing strong security protections. It integrates directly with an organization’s existing directories and identity systems, as well as 4,000+ applications.
Because Okta runs on an integrated platform, organizations can implement the service quickly at large scale and low total cost.
Thousands of customers, including Adobe, Allergan, Chiquita, LinkedIn, and Western Union, trust Okta to help their organizations work faster, boost revenue, and stay secure.
The Sr Director of Customer First will have responsibility for leading the in region teams that makes every Okta customer successful. You will have led Professional Services, Education, Customer Success Management and Renewals teams. Your extraordinary customer management and business consultancy experience and will drive customer adoption, satisfaction and retention. You will be comfortable consulting and negotiating with C level executives, backed up with a deep understanding of their business objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· You will lead and build upon a high‐performing customer first team passionate about getting customers up and running quickly, driving adoption and expanding their footprint with Okta. Including: top accounts, with a high‐touch model; cost‐effective mid‐market accounts coverage and small business accounts, with low‐touch model
· Focus on customer intimacy ‐ deliver business impact and innovation to a customer’s business by truly understanding our customers’ key business issues and opportunities.
· Collect feedback to provide our Development organization with product improvement information.
· Build and cultivate C‐level relationships to solidify our partnership and dedication to the customer while penetrating the account deeper.
· Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly, using resources from across the company as needed.
· Manage operational components for services bookings and billings, support attach, customer health and renewal metrics. Provide executive project oversight and client communication
· Hire world‐class talent and manage performance to ensure career growth opportunities
· Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or Business
· Broad‐based business professional with 15+ years of experience leading Customer Success or Services in a product company that delivers SaaS solutions.
· Deep relationships with C‐level executives at Fortune 100 companies.
· Demonstrated success in building a Services or Customer Success organization in a company generating over 500M in revenue.
· Ability to work independently and in a strong team environment, and to deliver on detail as well as strategy.
· Consistent track record working with Product Management to deliver customer functionality to drive adoption.
· Experience building and running a business with extraordinary operational skills.
· Bold nature and dream to grow a business.
· Excellent communication, presentation and preparation skills.
· Excellent analytical and negotiation skills, particularly at C level.
· Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts.
Internal job code: LC-SDCF