We’re looking for a caring and photography-loving Customer Service Lead. You would be responsible for quickly resolving answering customer queries via email, phone, social media, or live chat; getting feedback from customers; identifying areas of improvement, and working closely with our teams to continuously improve our service quality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make sure customer queries are solved quickly with a high degree of satisfaction
- Handle customer complaints across email, phone, social media, and live chat
- Maintain and improve customer service SLA’s
- Look for ways to improve our service quality via root-cause analysis
- Help build a customer-centric company culture
- Collaborate closely with our teams
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills
- Active on social media
- Hindi, Marathi or Kannada language skills a plus
- A love of photography
Started in Goa and Singapore, now our small team of creatives is branching out to different parts of the world, as is our service. We started with photobooks and prints, but over the years, we have expanded our range of products to cater for creatives all around the world. From wall arts and custom invitations to notebooks and mugs, everyone has the chance to choose how they want to keep their memories.