PLEASE SEND A COPY OF YOUR RESUME, SMART SERVE AND PICTURE OF YOURSELF AT CAREERS@TORONTOEVENTCENTRE.COM. MAKE SURE TO PUT JOB POSITION ON EMAIL’S SUBJECT
This position is responsible for greeting guests at the door. The host/hostess seats and presents clean menus to guests in a friendly, professional and quick manner.
Toronto Event Centre is searching for a Host/Hostess who is familiar with delivering quality customer service at our events. Events run from Monday – Friday. However, some weekends will be required.
· Key responsibility is to maintain an efficient and organized front area while providing exceptional customer service.
· Interacting with customer
· Hostess are to always greet the customer in a timely fashion
· Escorting them to their table providing them with menu options
· Ensure that they are aware of what we have to offer
· Monitoring the guest waiting list
· Cleaning/clearing tables
· Organizing your hostess area
· Great Communication Skills
· Able to multi-task
· Out-going and Positive
· Responsible and Professional
· Customer service
· Smart Serve
· Willing to work weekends and overtime
About Toronto Event Centre
Recognized as one of North America’s most breathtaking venues, it is an ideal hosting destination for:
Premiere Galas Meetings, Conferences & Seminars
Receptions, Charity Events
Weddings, Fashion Shows
Corporate Functions, Product Launches