PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME, SMART SERVE AND PICTURE OF YOURSELF AT CAREERS@TORONTOEVENTCENTRE.COM. MAKE SURE TO PUT JOB POSITION IN EMAIL SUBJECT
A busser serves patrons by setting tables; placing and replacing silverware; keeping beverage glasses full; adhering to sanitation and safety policies; clearing and cleaning tables, chairs, and environment.
· Prepares dining room for patrons by cleaning and clothing tables; setting decorations, condiments, candles, napkins, service plates, and utensils.
· Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation and safety policies.
· Maintains menu presentation by keeping menus clean; replacing damaged or soiled pages; cleaning chalkboards; lettering specials on chalkboards.
· Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
· Supports wait staff by setting-up and replenishing condiment stands, trash containers liners, and bus stations.
· Closes dining facility by cleaning chairs and tables; sweeping and/or vacuuming and/mopping floors; removing trash and recyclables from the facility.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in staff training opportunities.
· Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Keep in mind that Busser/Butler duties require working in shifts during all operating hours of establishment including weekends and holidays.
Skills and Qualifications:
· English is mandatory,
· Presentation Skills,
· Verbal Communication,
· Customer Focus,
· Customer Service,
· People Skills,
· Action Oriented,
· Energy Level,
· Client Relationships
About Toronto Event Centre
Recognized as one of North America’s most breathtaking venues, it is an ideal hosting destination for:
Premiere Galas Meetings, Conferences & Seminars
Receptions, Charity Events
Weddings, Fashion Shows
Corporate Functions, Product Launches