JOB TITLE(S): Quality Assurance Manager
LOCATION: Sango- Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) To check & ensure all the conformity tests are carried out while production (gsm, Bursting Strength Test, BCT, Thickness, ECT and all other visual defects).
2) To check & ensure the product on corrugation and printing is conforming to internal standards and customer requirements.
3) To maintain process & product quality control parameters as per customer requirements.
4) To monitor and proper implementation quality control plan and SOP.
5) To prepare daily, weekly & monthly reports, Root cause analysis, customer sample analysis, defect wise rejection analysis etc.
6) To take the initiative to get better quality in existing resources.
7) To handle internal issues and resolve within time limit and to attend customer complaints to understand the issues and communicate to the quality team.
8) To maintain the quality culture within the team to achieve quality objectives.
9) To ensure the equipment’s are utilizing properly by subordinates and to give them proper training as & when required.
· Only Graduates with B.Sc. and HND in relevant field.
· Post -Graduate and Master’s degree in relevant field will be an added advantage.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of 7 Years Experience in Printing & Packaging industry or food/ Pharmaceutical industry.
v He/she must be interested to work in both shift. (Day/Night).
v He should be able to handle quality team of at least 12 people.
v The ideal candidate must possess the following attributes and skills;
· Qualitative Skill.
· Analytical skill
· Adaptability skills.
· Problem solving skills.
· Team player.
· Leader ship skills.
· Pro-active ness.
· Knowledge of MS Excel, MS word and Power point.
Nationality – Nigerian.
NOTE: Only candidates within close proximity are advised to apply or must be willing to relocate.
January 16th, 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letters to: email@example.com using Quality Assurance Manager as the subject of the mail.
Only successful candidate will be contacted.
About Veepee Industries Limited
Veepee Group is the pioneer manufacturer of flexible packaging materials and corrugated paper products in Nigeria established its manufacturing facilities at Sango Ota in Ogun State, Nigeria in 1975.
The first company, Veepee Industries Limited started its production with the polyethylene extrusion, printing, cutting and packaging industry to go through a revolution. This consumer revolution paved the way for Veepee to enter into a complete range of products and solutions in the Flexible Packaging industry including , Printing, Corrugated paper products, Printing cylinder engravings, Printing Inks & Resins etc.