- Manage projects and oversee project teams
- Consult directly with clients; develop relationships and regularly communicate with active and prospective clients
- Within the consulting team: develop and implement clear project plans, budgets, timelines, and development strategies for client engagements, oversee Vera’s project teams to ensure high quality delivery on-time and on-budget
- Lead internal and external project planning and kickoff; facilitate regular project team meetings with Vera and client stakeholders.
- Manage resources within and between project teams to utilization and hours targets.
- Contribute to business development including responding to RFPs, facilitating sales conversations, and scoping new projects
- Contribute to Vera’s learning environment; manage, train, and coach junior staff
- Remain informed on new technologies, methodologies, and tools relevant to non-profits and NGOs
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree — what you studied isn’t critical; what you’re passionate about is
- 4+ years professional experience
- Project management of technology implementations or consulting experience and aptitude
- Experience in event planning/management or managing budgets and timelines to time and materials
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute on project work plans, including effective management of budget and timelines
- Strong organizational skills, including attention to detail and time management
- Analytical and problem solving skills — do problems slow you down or drive you to seek solutions?
- Strong aptitude for using technology and data
- Demonstrated interest in social sector work
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Demonstrated client relationship management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relational skills
- Experience or interest working in a small, dynamic team
- Understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies (Agile, Waterfall)
- Management experience
- Experience working with the Salesforce platform
- Fluency/proficiency in Spanish, French, or Portuguese
About Vera Solutions
Vera Solutions is a social enterprise and certified B Corporation building cloud and mobile applications for social impact organizations worldwide. Our clients — more than 300 organizations in over 55 countries — include major iNGOs and grant-making organizations, social enterprises, and community-based organizations.