We are currently looking to recruit 2 native speakers of English to carry out a 4-week immersion programme in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The programme will commence on 10th June 2019 and will finish on 10th July 2019.
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Duration: 4 week programme, working hours will be from 9am-noon and 1pm-4pm Monday-Friday
- A group of 10 students coming from the Middle East aged 12-16.
- The current level of these students is A1/A2.
- The expected outcome would be to increase the students’ level of English by 2 levels on the CEFR scale.
- Deliver an immersion course with English being the only language used for communication, whenever possible.
- The days will be split in two halfs. The first part of the day will be classroom/study-based and the second part would require you to act as an activity leader. Example of activities include: social events/activities, outdoor and indoor trips in the region of Kuala Lumpur. You will be paired with another teacher.
As an ESL teacher and activity leader, you’ll need:
- A strong passion for English and language teaching.
- You need to be a native speaker of English.
- At least intermediate level of Arabic.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certification or relevant previous experience teaching English as a foreign language is essential.
Salary information will be shared with the candidates who meet the above criteria. If you have any further questions about the vacancy and/or would like to apply, please send an email to email@example.com.
About Ziel Global
Ziel Global is a Malaysia-based soft skills training provider passionate about equipping professionals with the essential soft skills and English language skills. We also provide business consulting services to our clients worldwide.