270 Baldwin Road | Parsippany, New Jersey, Zip-07054 | 973-722-5536 | firstname.lastname@example.org
A challenging position as DevOps Engineer and Configuration Management Engineer working on a challenging and rewarding position where I can continue learning and using all my knowledge. In companies that can utilize a performance driven individual; providing cost-effective solutions and implementing quality driven environments.
· Understands Compiled languages including C, C++, C#, and JAVA.
· Worked with Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL databases for automating DB deployment.
· Worked with repositories like Sonatype Nexus and JFrog Artifactory.
· Strong use of Shell scripting languages including BASH for Linux and PowerShell for Windows systems
· Facility with development methodologies including Agile
· Extensive experience in the design and implementation of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment and DevOps processes for agile projects using Pipelines
· Extensively worked with Version Control Systems like SVN and GIT
· Experienced in implementing continuous integration using tools like Jenkins and Team City and administrate them.
· Developing scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker, Maven, and BASH.
· Used Docker to perform containerized deployment.
· Worked on Selenium and UFT for automating regression tests for fitting it in CI/CD pipeline
· Worked on JIRA for bug tracking and monitoring tasks
Bachelor in Computer Application – Computer Applications 2009
West Bengal University of Technology West Bengal, India
Tech Lead| Cognizant Technology Solutions | Feb 29, 2016 – Till Date
Ø Automated the start and stop functionality for the critical applications involving push button
click and Implement single touch automatic deployment with real-time log monitoring.
Ø Provides end to end fully automated Functional Health check using home grows framework (UFT or Selenium)
Ø Automated Build, unit test, scans, deploy (lower to higher environment), regression and PVT and put it in Pipeline for implementing CI/CD for Linux and Windows OS hosted applications in Jenkins
Ø Develop scripts in order to remove all manual tasks from Build till deployment.
Ø Used CI tools like Jenkins and TeamCity to facilitate continuous integration.
Ø Used Docker to containerize and deploy to private in-house cloud infrastructure
Ø Automated DB deployment using native utilities like sqlplus and sqlcmd and with drivers like JDBC and ODBC
Ø Automated SSRS deployment using Microsoft’s rs.exe utility.
Associate Consultant | Wipro Technologies | Mar 16 2011 – Feb 02 2016
Ø Played a Team lead role, assigning work to the team members
Ø Enhancing core merchandising application running on AIX 5.3 platform and SQL
Ø Efficient in shell scripting
Ø Monitored developed applications and fixed bugs.
Ø Wrote code and designed continual updates.
Ø Creating technical articles for the team
Ø Joining Change Advisory Board Meeting for CR approval
Ø Creating Functional and Technical Specification
Ø Proactively working with onsite for timely delivery
Ø Performing sanity testing of application
Ø Preparing WSR, providing inputs for MSR and QBR and attending it with clients
Ø Participation in project planning and resourcing processes.
Unix Administrator | Resource Square Solutions | Jan 25 2010 – Mar 14 2011
Ø Responsible for providing high-quality tire-2 support in a production environment.
Ø Responsible for documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps in capability framework.
Ø Developed and managed an orientation and technical/functional knowledge transfer program for new joiners to the team.
Ø Hands on experience in various server platforms like HP – UX, Solaris, AIX, and RHL.
Ø Worked on various database like SQL & Oracle
Ø Handling major P1 and P2 issues which require interaction with stakeholders during on calls.
Ø The job required working on shift, on call and holiday support.
Ø Working proactively to avoid any critical issues and problems by recognizing them at the very initial stage and have the applications running almost all the time.
Ø Support Core Billing Applications.
Ø Efficient in shell scripting.
Ø Possess knowledge of ITIL framework
BMC Remedy, Service Now, HP UFT, Tivoli JSC, Autosys, Control-M, Eclipse IDE, Jenkins, SVN, GIT, Selenium
Unix Shell Scripting, PowerShell, C++, Java, VB Script and Python
Oracle, MS SQL, My SQL, Sybase, DB2, and Universe.
Assigning daily work
Check EOD work status of the team
Leadership, Innovation, and Communication