Phone: +91-909 613 5073 | Email: email@example.com
LinkedIn URL: www.linkedin.com/in/ankush-jane-172703b6/
Gender: Male | Nationality: Indian | Date of Birth: 16 Mar 1994
#Address: At Post LehegaonTq Morshi Dist. Amravati State Maharashtra, India
Passport Details: N5676516
UI Development | Application Development
Excel in AngularJS | Good at Agile Methodologies
An articulate, decisive and analytical professional specializing in user-experience designing with the proven expertise covering 3+ years in combining creativity and usability viewpoints resulting in world-class Web & mobile applications using graphic interfaces in the domain of Information Technology
Demonstrated history of implementing the project structure based on MVC pattern and experience in working with Custom Directives, Controllers, Services, Filters modules of Angular
Ability to work in agile development environment, Waterfall, and Well acquainted with object oriented programming, Java, J2EE technologies and Frameworks
Strong leadership skills of leading and managing large teams to excel in individual & team performance coupled with out-of-the box thinking in an ever-changing business environment.
AngularJS, Angular 2, 4, 5, 6 (Certification)
Eclipse, Visual studio, SQL developer, WinSCP, Putty, Browser Developer Tools, Notepad++, Git, Jira
Apache Tomcat, JBoss
Spring-MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate, Restful Web Services, Maven
Capgemini, Pune, India
Sep 2018 – Ongoing
TCS (Tata Consultancy Services), Pune
Apr 2016 – Sep 2018
Effectively developing cross-browser compatible, and a responsive web design
Developing web pages for different devices like Mobile, Tablet, and Desktop using Twitter Bootstrap
Creating custom directives, factories and services in Angular2
Worked with GIT to pull and commit the developed content from/to the GIT repository
Designed and developed base classes, framework classes and re-usable components
Collaborated with the project management and the marketing team to completely define specifications to ensure project acceptance
Duration: Sep 2018 – Ongoing
Chubb Production and Support
· Solve bugs in production and helping the other associate at any difficulty level in Angular.
· Working on multiple project simultaneously
Duration: Jan 2019 – Mar 2019
Chubb Customer Team
· This project I was alone to work and successfully deployed on production before deadline.
· Build inbuilt library so other projects can use.
Duration: Oct 2016 – Sep 2018
· Event creation module developed from scratch.
· Modules like Form, Email, Badge, Agenda, feedback form, Reports Module creation.
· Worked on Datepicker and guided team members.
· Email tool for sending a mail to end user.
· Drag and drop functionality for making dynamic form for event planner.
· Responsive webpage and Different enchantments done.
· Performance improvement (Sprite, Minified JS and CSS, Reduced number of request).
Duration: Aug 2016 – Sep 2016
Digital Transformation Center
· Development of Admin module, Action items modules.
· Deployment on UAT, Prod Servers.
· Bachelor of Engineering – Electrical Engineering, Amravati University, India (2015)
· Fluent in English, Hindi and Marathi