SAP SD Consultant
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 4+ years of overall work experience with a demonstrated & accomplished history of working in SAP
sales & distribution module (SD), material management (MM) and services industry.
• Hold MBA (Marketing) and BEng. (Electronics & Communication) degrees.
• Skilled in Business development process, supply chain management, customer relationship
management (CRM) & market research.
• Recognized as highest sales revenue generator and a research paper holder.
Skills in SAP:-
• Proficient in SAP R/3 ECC 6.0 SD & MM module processes.
• Exposure to S4 HANA 1511 (On premise edition) and various stages of implementation from
Configuration, Development & Testing, Post-live Production support and End user training.
• Configuring of enterprise structure and assignment of organizational elements.
• Customization of sales documents Vis a Vis Inquiry, Quotations, Standard order, and
establishment links with item categories and Schedule lines.
• Pricing procedure determination using condition technique, including Condition tables,
Condition types, Access sequence and Pricing procedure.
• Exposure to material master creation, master data management & trouble shooting.
• Good analytical skills supported with strong communication, presentation, go getter & goal
oriented team player.
SAP Support Consultant May 2016 – Present
IBM India Pvt. Ltd.
• Master data management, testing and configuration of organizational elements like Sales
order, Delivery & Billing document type, Item Categories, Number Ranges, Plant, and
• Researched, Analysed & Simplified existing client business methodologies, resulting in
higher efficiency in operations through effective AS-IS study and SHOULD BE analysis.
• Involved in the cross-functional integration of SAP-SD with other R/3 modules.
• Achieved reduction in error tickets by 40% through user training and guidance.
• Preparing business process documents for managerial reporting and end user support.
• Trouble-shoot functional issues during the post go live process.
SAP SD Coordinator January 2015 – May 2016
Qutone Ceramics Pvt. Ltd.
• Carried out order to cash (OTC) cycle in SAP ERP system.
• Preparation of master data records & trouble-shooting issues on daily basis.
• Trained staff regarding the technicalities of SAP ERP system for its smooth operation.
• Examining contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to
• Recording shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, and
discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, and record keeping purposes.
Business Associate May 2013 – January 2015
ICRA Ltd – An Associate of the Moody’s Investor Service
• Researched and developed marketing and business plans for achieving company’s revenue
• Studied market data and roll out forecast to plan the credit rating services.
• Determined cross-selling opportunities for the financial rating services of the company.
• Handled objections & queries by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through
differences to a positive conclusion.
• Co-ordinated special publicity events and promotional activities like organizing workshops,
seminars and other special events for delivering informational materials and increasing
brand awareness among the target groups.
Master of Business Administration – Marketing 2013
Gujarat Technological University
(Canadian Equivalency of a Master’s degree as evaluated by WES, Toronto)
Bachelor of Engineering – Electronics & Communication 2011
(Canadian Equivalency of a Bachelor’s degree as evaluated by WES, Toronto)
Gujarat Technological University
- 2013 MBA (Marketing)
- 2011 B.E (Electronics & Communication)