Frank Kofi Ago
5, Dawning Avenue, Anaji Ridge,
Western Region, Takoradi
Tell: +233 (0) 240 597 623
+233 (0) 50 5555 106
January 19, 2020
The Human Resource & Administrative Manager
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AS MAINTENANCE MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN
Please consider the attached resume as my application for employment in your highly place of
establishment. I am a past student of Takoradi technical university where I studied a higher national
diploma in mechanical engineering (plant option). I have acquired and fine-tuned valuable skills such
as analyzing problems articulating my opinions and succeeding in an extremely competitive
environment, I am eager to work with your establishment, where I can put into practice the skills
gained through my academic and other work experience.
In addition to my education, I Have a unique and varied set of internships and work
experiences that have given me the requisite skills to work in your establishment.
whether in an office as intern or on the football field as a team captain, I have gained a
strong work ethic and a commitment with a diverse group of a gifted peers in other to succeed and
offer our best and also, I have been an outstanding technician and supportive assistant supervisor.
I feel confident and can successfully conquer any task or challenge by being inquisitive, teachable
I appreciate your consideration of this application, and look forward to hearing from you.
Frank Kofi Ago
Takoradi technical university
HND in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (PLANT OPTION)
Frank Kofi Ago is a graduate Of Takoradi Technical University (TTU), Takoradi, Ghana with a Higher
National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering(plant). He is a Special engineer with interest in
looking to utilize his current analytical skills and knowledge, further develop these skills in a
practical and fast-paced environment and also to work in an environment that offers both
challenging and excellent opportunity for performance-based advancement. Frank did his national
service at Ghana Rubber Estate limited as mechanical technician), Maintenance Planner and also as
Maintenance Lead (supporting Supervisor) Technician, and also Frank did his six (6) months
Internship at Ghana Port and Harbours Authority as Plant Maintenance Technician and he was with
the Mechanical Maintenance Department. Frank has undergone various training which has
equipped him with special skill set and therefore furnished him with a practical and professional
blend in the working environment hence making him selfless, dedicated, visionary, energetic and
To enhance my knowledge and capabilities in a dynamic organization that prides itself in giving
substantial responsibility to new talent. Also, to seek up-to-date experience in today’s competitive
environment and apply to my best of my skills and further gain professional experience and utilize
my maximum skills.
Ghana rubber estate limited
2018 till date
Working as Contract Mechanical Technician at Ghana Rubber Estate Limited (September 2019
(Acting as supporting supervisor)
• MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN; National service with Ghana Rubber Estate Limited (September
2018 to September 2019)
o Duties include:
• Conduct daily routine checks on factory machines (PRE-TREATMENT through to
• Inspect and report any abnormality on machines for necessary planned
• Write reports on maintenance activities undertaken.
• Technically access any breakdown of machinery and diagnose.
• Troubleshot and establish the root Cause of machine breakdown and correct
• Repair any mechanical breakdown that may occur.
• Write daily report of activities and recommendations during shift.
Responsible of the planning and scheduling of Maintenance works to maintain
the designed Capability and also Availability/Reliability of all the factory
• Creating a maintenance plan for all factory machines and equipment’s.
• Identifying, defining and scheduling all the planned maintenance activities
to be done, in order to optimize maintenance quality and efficiency, resource
occupation rate and machine down time do to scheduled maintenance
• Planning, scheduling and coordinating of all plannable maintenance work
performance within the factory.
Ghana Ports And Harbours Authority
Plant Mechanical engineer
• 6 Months Internship with Ghana Ports & Harbor Authority (GPHA), Takoradi
• Duties include:
• Maintenance and Repair of GPHA vehicles and Heavy-Duty Machinery (cranes, reach
stackers, loadall, forklifts, telehandlers).
• Interprets and Applies Engineering Maintenance and Repair Procedures.
• Assisting senior officers in the daily upkeep of the workshop.
• Effective use of workshop tools and equipment.
• Demonstrated resilience and ability to work under pressure as and when the need be