A diligent office manager with over five years experience in handling all aspect of adminstrative operations, with profound knowledge of adminstration, customer services and reception duties.
highly skilled in the provision of high-level executive support and in the management of high performing clerical teams to ensure that all aspect of office adminstration are carried out effectively against demanding resource and time contraints. demonstrates the proven ability to build productive relationships with customers, suppliers and external departments. experienced in office management with a focus on diary aand email management. IT issues, office maintenance, HR operations and the enforcement of the office standards to drive performance improvements and efficiencies.
• Adminstrative operations office management client relationships
• Secretarial support customer service personal assistent
• customer engagement staff/team management team collaboration
APRIL 2014 – JANUARY 2016 YEWAH MEDIA CONSULT
Led the adminstration department to ensure that all aspect of office adminstrations are carried out effectively against resources and time constraints; reporting to the managing director.
• superivising the delivery of business support, directing and enhancing daily adminstrative operations inclusive of office inventory management and general adminstration.
• oversaw the maintenace of office manuals and electronic filing systems, containing confidential and sensitive information.
• utilising Microsoft Excel and internal systems compile precise and accurate somprehensive sales report.
• respondinf to clients and sauppliers enquiries both face to face and via telephone whilst ensiuring the provision of excellent customer services.
• coordinating with external adminstraive teams to ensure the cost effective completionof customers orders.
JANUARY 2016 – AUGUST 2018 AUTOMALL GHANA LTD
human resource assistent
carried out human resource activities such as recruiting, preparation and training of new and existing memebers, responding to staff adminstration request; reported to the managing director.
• support all internal and external HR related inquiries or request.
• maintain digital or eletronic records of employees.
• assist with the performance management procedures.
• schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and agendas.
• process payroll and resovle any payroll errors.
SEPTEMBER 2018 – SEPTEMBER 2019 HANOVERGREEN INSTITUTE
office manager / receptionist
• managed the front of the firm’s operations and clerical functions which included meet and greet, the delivery of exceptional client care and the secure upkeep of the visitor lodge.
• managed both the managing directors and collective boardroom daries, arrangd meetings, catering facilities, travel arrangement and corporate gifts, and attended and organised the network events.
• liaised with clients and suppliers both face to face and via email and telephone, and on a national and international level.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION
diploma human resource management
advance business cert. exams. (2018)
BA business adminstration
kwame nkrumah university of sci & tec.
IT skills; Microsoft office suite.
hobbies; reading, soically active
available on request.
- 2018/2020 Degree (BA)