· Diverse experience in implementing IT projects. Proven ability to work cooperatively and effectively with business, teams, and systems partners. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with particular emphasis on gathering clear and detailed written Business Requirements, Test Plans, and Functional Specification documents
· Experience in creating and maintaining the Requirements definition documents that included Business requirements and Functional requirements.
· Strong organizational and presentations skills, thorough knowledge of Salesforce.com and CRM tools
· Experience in Sales cloud, Service cloud, Campaign Management, Chatter and App Exchange applications.
· Experience in Sales and Service cloud
· Extensive experience in CRM tools like Salesforce, Siebel, Trackwise and Veeva.
· Experience with Veeva CRM and Veeva Vault.
· Skills in developing Use Case diagrams, Sequence diagrams, State Chart diagrams.
· Hands on experience Gathering Requirements, interviewing senior level company officials, Developers and other Project team members to elicit requirements for documenting functional specification.
· Used Agile, Waterfall, Scrum and Spiral Methodologies for various projects.
· Strong experience working in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using various methodologies including RUP, Agile, Waterfall, and other client specific internal methodologies.
· Proficient with Agile Version One (V1) document management tool.
· Familiar with SDLC 3.0 Standards
· Wrote Technical Specification Documents and worked on application’s input / output data definitions.
· Remarkable experience in technical lead role supporting CRM applications Exceptional knowledge of SalesLogix, Siebel, Salesforce.com, Microsoft CRM
· Strong knowledge of Project management skills such as time estimation, task identification, and scope management
· Experience in different sectors, planning and implementing large-scale enterprise data center migrations, consolidations, build outs and operations.
· Coached group sales staff on usage of Salesforce.
· Directed the implementation and performance tuning of Windows 2003 Server environment for client’s global operations. Delivered a major improvement over old VPN system that catapulted productivity of remote sales force.
· Experience working with Web and Enterprise Content Management Systems (CMS) acting as Liaison among the business, development and testing teams.
· Customize and personalize Salesforce.com to fit environment’s specific needs.
· Accelerate customer Business Transformation by leveraging Salesforce.com Innovations
· Define & Coordinate Salesforce.com Expertise for the Account
· Solid understanding of CRM centric business process, CRM best practices and ERP business process
· Experience in writing SQL queries to generate reports.
· Customize and personalize Salesforce.com to fit environment’s specific needs.
· Experience in functional and technical roles on at least full-lifecycle CPQ projects, with strong implementation expertise in the following technologies:
· o BigMachines
· o Apttus
· o Sterling Commerce
· Experience in of the following:
Ø Management Consulting
Ø Experienced end user of Salesforce
Ø Implementing custom Salesforce solutions for Marketing, Tech Support teams
Ø Salesforce Apex development
Ø Data visualization and reporting
Ø Digital marketing
Ø Project management
Ø Working on a Scrum team
Ø Atlassian JIRA user / administrator
Bachelors in Biology, California Polytechnic State University, SLO
Apex, Visual Force (Pages, Components, Controllers, Tabs), Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Workflow & Approvals, Formulas, Validation Rules, Email Templates, Security Roles, Profiles, Permission Sets, Dashboards, Reports and Web Services Integration using SOAP & HTTPs.
Code: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE, Force.com Explorer,Force.com Migration Tool, Developer Workbench, Mavens Mate, Force.com IDE, Developer Console, SOQL Explorer, Aside.io
Page Editor, Schema Designer, Dataloader, VisualFlows, Query Plan Tool, Site.com Studio
Data tools: ERWin, Import Wizard, Dataloader, Dupeblocker, Demandtools, Jitterbit, Dataloader.io, Salesforce for Office (Salesforce for Outlook, Excel Connector, TOAD)
Other: SCM( GitHub, Subversion, CVS, Clearcase), Build (Ant, Jenkins)
Chatter, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Heroku
ExactTarget, Pardot, Marketo, Radian6
Docusign, Conga Composer, MailChimp, Apptus CPQ, Vana Timesheets, zPaper, zFax, ConcurForce T&E, Corvisa, iSell, Cloud9, data.com, Tableau, CVent
Oracle 9/10/11g, MS SQLServer, MySQL, DB2
Selenium, Win Runner, Quick Test Professional, Load Runner, Test Director, Quality Center
Agile/SCRUM Lifecyle, Unified Modelling Language (UML), Use cases, Event Sequence & Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, ER Diagrams, MS Project, JIRA, Subversion, GITHub,
Windows 98/NT/XP/Vista/Windows7, Unix (Solaris, HPUX,AIX)
Salesforce Certified Administrator
Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
Oak Brook, IL
July‘17 – Present
Senior Implementation Consultant – Salesforce CPQ
As a Senior Implementation Consultant at Salesforce CPQ, I ensured the successful delivery of the Salesforce Quote-to-Cash solution through flawless implementation enabling our customers’ business process on a force.com built platform.
Understand customer business needs and challenges, Quote-to-Cash processes and become an expert in Salesforce Quote-to-Cash
Applied design thinking and build configurations to meet the needs of the customers
Demonstrated implemented functionality and other possible functions within the instance
Worked with the customer to help convert legacy data into Salesforce Quote-to-Cash instance and roll the implementation into the production environment
Ensured the customer will be a positive reference to other customers/prospects
Gathered experiences and knowledge to train and mentor other consultants
Provided implementation support to the customer post-release on an on-going basis
Communicated product ideas, bugs, and customizations to Product Management and Development teams
Completed the work assigned by the Project Manager within the budgeted time allocated
Assisted the project manager with project status, financials, and reporting
Monitor the various Salesforce environments and work with the development team to ensure code coverage does not fall below the Salesforce and SolarWinds thresholds
Responsible for maintenance release review and task assignment
Performed and coordinated deployments for the Salesforce team
Logged and tracked identified system problems and worked with Salesforce team through resolution
Provided insight to both the business and development teams on useful third party applications
Implemented and govern security related to profiles, permission sets, roles, sharing settings and login access policies
Customized and configured all out of the box functionality features such as, creating objects, fields, formula fields, validation rules, workflows, process builder flows, page layouts, creating apps, report types, sharing rules, permission sets, profiles, roles, etc.
Assisted in the implementation of security practices by monitoring login and user activity, de-activating unused users and auditing field and profile access and security permissions
Responsible for adding users to queues and creating list views for them as needed
Integrated appropriate third-party applications
Performed any sandbox refreshes and activities related to those refreshes as appropriate
Research and stay current on security and maintenance related items by utilizing Trust.salesforce.com or other pertinent sites and tools
Performed data cleanup and data manipulation tasks using data loader and any other third-party applications. Run appropriate exception reports to maintain data integrity
Responsible for the creation of Salesforce cases for issue resolution when appropriate
Performed Audit Trail monitoring as needed
Performed any necessary production support duties and work closely with users on issues and help provide solutions to business needs
Mill Valley, CA
Jan ‘17 – June ’17
Worked with the Salesforce Product Owner and Salesforce Solution Architect and lead the analysis and implementation of Salesforce “roadmap” features that may include Lightning, sales pipeline tools, Workday and telephony integration. Worked closely with key stakeholders among nearly 500 Salesforce users to understand and document the key requirements and critical success factors for the features and, when applicable, on vendor selection. Worked closely with offshore development team to understand how new features fit with existing configuration and customization and level of effort for implementation. Understand Company’s Sales and Service workflows in order to make recommendations on continuous improvement. Worked closely with our Salesforce Client Success Manager to maximize our use of Salesforce Accelerators, Webinars, conferences and other training materials, creating corporate training materials and leading training when appropriate. Supported cost benefit analysis for new major features planned for Salesforce.
· Acted as the Salesforce expert and trusted advisor for all internal users
· Supported a diverse range of business process and reporting needs across the organization
· Communicated and presented relevant information to non-technical audiences
· Researched and implement best practices on how to grow and improve the company’s use of Salesforce
· Defined and manage overall project goals and successes for implementation of new processes and procedures
· Designed and develop solutions for system enhancements and resolve any project related issues
· Engaged with all levels of internal clients in providing recommendations and proactive best practice advice through all phases of the project management cycle
· Worked with Salesforce support, as well as any related external vendors to resolve issues, and install and maintain 3rdparty software tools currently used by Undertone
· Performed Ad hoc reporting as needed
· Created and maintained training documentation and perform salesforce user training
· Understand business requirements and functional specifications and map them to technical activities
· Conceptualized and created end to end design for business problems.
· Collaborated with architects to drive best in class design
· Created data structures and models
· Designed and develop UI using Console and other Salesforce.com application screens that support complex business processes
· Map requirements to configuration or customization elements in salesforce
· Architect, designed and guide development using the best available options using configuration and customization
· Designed and create unit test scripts that enable testing of application that can scale
· Created batch Apex for data conversion scripts
· Created real time interfaces in Salesforce.com application
· Created and document technical design
· Demonstrated experience managing users, data, and security in a Salesforce org with 1,000+ users
· Configured Sales Cloud or Service Cloud features
· Designed advanced Salesforce reports, dashboards, list views and business process automation
· Managed system changes without interruption to the user
· Understand of VisualForce, HTML and CSS
· Used and configured the advanced administration capabilities of Salesforce
· Maintained, enhanced and created workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment
Research Triangle Park, NC
June ‘16 – Dec’16
Salesforce CRM Business Analyst
The client aims to adopt Service Cloud as the CRM solution in the pharmaceutical industry to provide transparency and relations and services between patients, healthcare providers, pharmacies, and insurance agencies. The project involves working with the project team to gather requirements and design the migration from Siebel CRM to Service Cloud while complying with the Sunshine Act.
· Works closely with Business and project team to analyze business needs and opportunities that can be solutions by software and technical deliverables (i.e., applications, data, reporting)
· Understand the current Business process and IT systems involved
· Analyze the changes performed in Siebel CRM application, translate them to business and functional requirements for Service Cloud
· Review the service cloud build and recommend as per industry best practices
· Develop and maintain business requirements, design and other documentation for enhancements and system modifications including end-user training materials
· Provides status reporting on assigned projects. Develops and executes the project communications plan to keep the Business Sponsors and Stakeholders informed of project status, change requests and risks
· Designed and Developed salesforce.com setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
· Developed and Customized User interface in salesforce.com using Visual force, Apex controllers and Force.com IDE.
· Supported Case and Incident management for issue tracking and complaints handling related to incidents, loss-events, exceptions, process deviations and frauds, supported regulatory compliance and risk management groups
· Streamlined the change management process program wide and trained users / teams to better understand the new work flow.
· Analyzed application interfaces and dependencies, data center facility and equipment inventories and layouts, configuration standards, operating procedures, data and equipment life cycle management and retention policies, server, network and storage architectures, and Vendor operations to establish the basis of design for migration to the target data center.
· In collaboration with others, develop and maintain databases and data systems necessary for projects and department functions
· Acquired and abstract primary or secondary data from existing internal or external data sources
· In collaboration with others, developed and implemented data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
· Performed data entry, either manually or using scanning technology, when needed or required
· Performed Business Impact Analysis of proposed projects, processes and solutions.
· Maintaining the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) across the deliverables of a project
· Performed Gap Analysis for new functionality requirements, as well as prioritized them based on actual business needs so as to align them with the product release roadmap
· Managed client engagements within the Salesforce.com Sales, Service, Custom and Collaboration clouds including proposal and practice development work, engagement scoping/negotiation and delivery team leadership.
New York City, NY
Sep ’14 – May ’16
SFDC Business Analyst
The client had adopted Veeva, the SaaS based CRM solution for global life sciences industry, and rolling out the functionality to the end users in phased releases in an effort to enable its Sales Reps to improve their pitches to doctors, while complying with the law at the same time. The project aimed to provide service to the client during the build, release and maintenance phases.
· Interfaced with the IT division and business to address ongoing business needs.
· Prepared process flow documents capturing the defined SOP (Std Operating Procedures) for Application Outsourcing (AO) endeavors.
· Aligned the AO processes for the team as per the business requirement.
· Configured the standard SFDC objects and created custom components as per the requirement.
· Performed ETL from various sources like Veeva onto SQL server.
· Created new custom objects, assigned fields, designed page layouts, custom tabs, components, custom reports.
· Designed and deployed Custom tabs, Validation rules, for automating business logic.
· Created workflow rules and defined related tasks and email alerts.
· Interfaced with third party suppliers and vendors for support, upgrades and implementations.
· Configured ZS Products in Veeva and performed integration testing.
· An end-to-end exposure on force.com business cloud applications Analysis and development.
· Reviewed the test cases provided by the QA team, and provided feedback.
· Managed individual elements of the Salesforce.com implementation from requirements gathering through implementation.
· Experienced with full lifecycle of the Salesforce.com implementation from requirements gathering through implementation.
· Applied a deep understanding of Human Resources as a business area and its supporting technology to become a trusted adviser in IT.
· Constructed summary and detailed views in Salesforce.com environments.
· Significant knowledge of Salesforce.com for case management, knowledge base and portal implementations.
· Demonstrated functional, technical, and professional knowledge to ensure that the deliverables are of the highest caliber and meet stakeholder expectations.
· Utilized business analysis techniques to identify process improvements, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, and resolve issues.
· Defined “as is” and “to be” business processes. Create business process flow charts or “swim lane” diagrams
· Ensured consistency of usage conventions, compliance with best practices, and integrity of data.
· As Part of Agile:
Ø Reviewed and updated policies and procedures and communicated them to business partners
Ø Prepared high-quality documentation for stakeholders and customers
Ø Provided training to team members and assisted them in accomplishing results
Ø Developed and maintained legal documents as required by state and federal laws
Ø Built trust and garnered respect from team members and stakeholders
Ø Documented and preserved service specifications and assisted in their execution
Oct ’12 – Aug ’14
Salesforce Admin/Business Analyst
The project goal was to rollout full Salesforce.com SFA functionality to World Wide Sales & Consulting workforce of the client. The Portal module aimed to deploy enhanced Account Management capabilities and productivity tools to enable rollout to Enterprise resources.
· Analyzed organization processes, converting business workflows into Salesforce.com workflows and configuring Salesforce.com to meet business requirements.
· Translated functional requirements to technical requirements and documented them.
· Created various Reports and Report folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the needs of the organization.
· An end-to-end exposure on force.com business cloud applications Analysis and development Supporting BAT and UAT with testers.
· Role Hierarchy, Custom Profiles creation and user management.
· Customization of standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Reports and Dashboards as per client’s need.
· Creating Roles, Profiles, Email Templates, Page Layouts, Workflows.
· Created page layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
· Participated in Peer Review and assisted in testing for scheduled releases.
· Effectively communicated project status to management and kept business stakeholders informed of project status and all related issues.
· As Part of Agile:
Ø Created stories for automation of the testing process
Ø Tested for scalability and volume
Ø Validated solution against business need
Ø Identified new opportunities for improvement
Ø Increased team productivity through continuous learning
Ø Integrated Agile business analysis in your workplace
Motion Pictures Company (MPC)
Santa Monica, CA
July`10 – Sep ‘12
Salesforce Business Analyst
The primary objective of this engagement is to oversee requirements gathering and design, identifying risks, gaps, design alternatives and best practices as they relate to the overall solution design. Customer desires to identify and design common Application components that can be re-used across their enterprise. Provided guidance to the implementation team to promote the use of standard Application functionality in an effort to avoid overly complex customization and later redesign. Worked with Customer to identify and focus on specific areas of highest priority.
· Drove and contribute to projects that rely on Salesforce & Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target + Pardot) from discovery through delivery: gather requirements, collaborate with the team to define a solution, build it and train the users
· Worked with stakeholders, supporting several different lines of business and levels of integration with Salesforce
· Developed a deep understanding of various business unit’s processes and goals
· Respond to support requests from users and when trends are found, retrain users
· Hunt for opportunities to offer improvements: transform unofficial, disorganized processes into feature enhancements in Salesforce
· Translated business goals to tools, reports, prompts and interfaces that support those goals
· Responsible for supporting business & customer’s key objectives through analyzing data via creation of Salesforce.com (SFDC) reports and dashboards.
· Responsible for compliance with regulations, standards and codes of good practice relating to information and documentation, records management, information assurance and data protection.
· Exploit the use of information, whether produced internally or externally, to support decision-making and business processes. Includes management and decision-making structures to ensure consistency throughout the organization, information retrieval, combination, analysis, pattern recognition and interpretation.
· Effectively partners with key users to prioritize improvement projects for continuous improvement. Maintains and communicates the organization’s information management strategy. Devises and implements document and record systems, including classification, retrieval and retention processes.
· Maintained an inventory of information subject to data protection and other appropriate legislation. Reviews new business proposals and provides specialist advice on information management, including advice on and promotion of collaborative working and assessment and management of risk. Responsible for ensuring compliance with organizational policies and procedures and overall information management strategy.
· Improved partnerships with all parts of the business and foster a partnership between the BAs and the business teams they support. Make improvement recommendations that assist the business in achieving its goals and objectives, leveraging best practices and professional experiences.
NYC – NY
May`09 – Jun`10
CRM Business Analyst
CRM project to automate the sales for a stronger customer relationship and to provide best after-sale support that increases the company creditability reflecting profits.
· Analysis of Business Requirement documents, Functional Requirements documents, mock ups and Process flow diagrams
· Assisted group sales department and managed with groups.
· Aided development in Salesforce and handled processes of import file updates
· Organized formal reviews with the Project Manager to understand the project and on that basis, provide Estimates and a draft of Test Plan for testing
· Prepared Business Requirement documents and communicated with client for a sign-off or changes to the document
· Prepared documents for Standard Changes, bringing best practices into the forefront of implementations while reducing risk and human/process errors
· Gained knowledge of Increased productivity and project control, Social network sharing, Multiple marketing strategies and secured Data base with help of CRM
· Recognized SF.com usage problems and crafted solutions.
· Used Documentum for the management of document content and attributes such as check-in, check-out, workflow, and version management.
· Created new work flows for the change management process and enforced policies and strategies.
· Familiar with Documentum Query Language (DQL), an extended SQL dialect to query Documentum data.
· Coordinated in staff meetings to understand the business.
· Coordinated UAT sessions and served as a point of contact for over 10 UAT’s.
· Assisted Project Manager along with Clients in UAT to log any issues or help/guide in any testing efforts
· Performed Gap Analysis of existing system to identify drawbacks, bottlenecks and improvements
· Facilitated meetings for Requirements Gathering and prepared Use Cases, Process Flow Diagrams
· Helped and trained new QA to prepare Test Plan, Test Strategy documents and Test Cases as per project schedule; level of testing detail was dependent on delivery timeline.
· Followed agile development life cycle throughout the project.
· Integrated Requirements Traceability Matrix in the Test Scenarios and Test Cases for tracking purposes
· Creating/Modifying XML files to generate Test Scenarios for back end testing
· Handled support work for group sales team.
· Assisting Project manager to prepare Business Process Diagrams using the BPMN Standards
· Performed Maintenance testing for clients that needed changes in Production Environment
· Maintained user roles and coached fresh end users.
· Handled system metrics to track trends.
· Prepared Daily and Weekly status reports by summarizing activities, goals achieved, tasks outstanding, test case coverage by percentage, defects open vs. resolved/closed