- JOSEPH EMMANUEL DANQUAH
- C/o P.O. Box TN 625, Teshie /Nungua-Estate, Accra.
- Tel: 0266810203/ 0202479409
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marital Status: Single Language: English, Twi and Ga
- Religion: Christianity Hobbies: Tennis and reading
1. September 2014 – May 2015 University of Ghana, Legon, Accra.
(M.A International Affairs)
2. September 2008 – April 2012 Regent University College, Accra.
BSc. Theology & Business Management
3. January 2004 – May 2005 Ohio Hamilton Schools, Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A
General Education Diploma (G.E.D)
4. September 1998 – December 2000 Senior Secondary – Prempeh College, Kumasi, Ghana
To find a challenging opportunity that will meet my competencies, education, working experience and ability to work well with people. To enhance organizational profits and goals, and find best
practices to meet today’s dynamic global environment, through research and development.
Five (5) years of working in various supervisory and other key positions in Banking, Insurance, Hotel Management, Medical Research, and Marketing.
1. September 2018 – July 2019 University of Ghana
Information Management Officer (University Archives)
(National Service Personnel) Legon, Accra.
Responsibilities: Processing data/ for both Students and Researchers. Taking inventory of student records. I updated filing systems and performed other information management roles promptly, leading to meeting deadlines at all times.
2. November 2012 – August 2013 Societé General (SG-SSB) Bank, Accra. Internship/Service Administrative/ Treasury Officer
Responsibilities: Processed Treasury Bills/ Bonds for both primary & secondary markets, posting accounting entries, and registration of customers for auction. Also performed other duties like proof reading reports, preparing draft documents, handling incoming and outgoing mails, and handling customer orders and complaints.
Achievement: Due to my hardworking and innovative nature, I came up with a strategy which led to a timely and successful auction at all times. This led to an increase in the banks revenue by 15% during that quarter.
3. August 2006 – June 2008 Cincinnati Children’s Hospital, Ohio, U.S.A. Vetinary
Medical Research Centre (CCHMRC) Technician Gd. I
Responsibilities: Carried out research and presenting findings. Provided functional support in the development of a robust retail & marketing portfolio for new projects in medical research. Supervised the sanitization of Research equipment. My supervision led to an award for best department by Quality assurance.
Achievement:Placed timely orders for research supplies and equipment, which led to an overall improvement in performance by 18%.
4. January 2005 – May 2006 US Bank ( Institutional Trust) Executive Assistant
Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A
Responsibilities: Handled and resolved customer complaints. Maintained customer database and manage administration. Communicated and coordinated with internal department on marketing portfolios .Also designed and presented robust marketing strategies quarterly.
Achievement: Performed user access control functions for staff in the bank’s core marketing operation system, which improved the overall performance of marketing department by 12% that quarter. Worked with “CETRIX” and other account software to help initiate more services and to reduce the number of clients that the Bank was losing to its competitors (churning) to the barest minimum. Developed a strategy to track sales movement and marketing efficiency. This led to an increase in sales by 15% that quarter.
5. January 2004 – April 2005 Anthem Insurance Administrative Assistant
Responsibilities: Provided support to the organization in the development of the retail portfolio for insurance products. Developed an efficient marketing strategy, and responded promptly to customer complaints at all times. Also assisted in building, managing, sustaining and developing long term relationships based on organizational needs.
6. August 2003 – December 2004 Hotel Associate
Hilton Hotel Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A
Responsibilities: Received calls from customers and booked rooms desired. Met with hotel’s key clients to close deals, and conducted research aimed at identifying new opportunities for revenue generation. Organized workflow to meet customers’ timeframes. Met the pressing needs of clients of the hotel and performed other roles as assigned. Performed quality control duties which led to an increase in customer satisfaction that quarter by 21%.
7. June 2003 – August 2003 Emporium Shop, P. Kings Island, Relationship Officer
Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A
Responsibilities: Marketed and sold various merchandize to customers, using the ‘plus dazzle’ method. Also promoted public relations on the Emporium, reconciled accounts after close of each business day, and took inventory of stocks daily. Tracked revenue on service offerings and promotions, and managed client relations.
Achievement: During my tenure, the number of damaged and lost items fell by 15%. Also, the marketing department received an award for excellent performance after an increase in customer satisfaction by 15% that quarter. This led to an increase in sales by 12% per month.
• The ability to multi-task and a good team player.
• Highly result oriented individual with the ability to work with little or no supervision.
• Very analytical, endowed with a high level of initiative and the ability to meet deadlines
• Dynamic person with the ability to adopt to change.
COMPUTER SKILLS &OTHERS
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, & Power Point)
· Working Knowledge of Delta Bank software,
· Working knowledge of “CETRIX” Software, and
· Data Entry and Analysis.
· Executive Certificate – Banking Operation.
LANGUAGES SPOKEN FLUENTLY
English, Twi, Ga and Fante.
· Overall best graduating student award, April 2012: Regent University College of Science and Technology
· As the Managing Editor, I rejuvenated “The Stool”; Prempeh College School Magazine, which had not been published for over a decade.
· First Prize Winner, UNDP Population Awareness Essay (2000).
· General Secretary of the Prempeh College branch of Ghana United Nations Students Association (GUNSA) – 2000.
· Member, Prempeh College branch of the Ghana Red Cross Society (1998-2000).
· Managing Editor, ‘The Stool’ (Students Journal of Prempeh College), 2000.
· Reading novels, particularly relating to espionage and law, playing tennis and basketball
Title: A year’s Assessment of the EU sanctions on Russia
Type: Academic Dissertation
Date of Publication: December, 2016
Title: Trumpism in the Emergence of a New America: A Post-New World Order
Date of Publication: July, 2017
Title : Selective Justice in a Court with a Selective Mandate: Addressing Jurisdiction of the ICC
Date of Publication: February, 2018
Title: America First: Trumfolicy in the Post-New World Order
Date of Publication: July, 2018
Title: 56/37: Celebrating MugabWe.
Date of Publication: December, 2018
1. Mr. Abadoo
University of Ghana
Societe Generale Bank
3. Rev. Michael N. Doggu
Regent University College