1 Neath St, Sunnybank Hills, QLD 4109 | H: 0421958238 | email@example.com
I am a friendly professional support worker, I am a physically strong and patient individual with calm demeanour. Of I have an understanding of medical terminology, medical tools and operating equipment, including hoists and vehicle equipment transfer procedures. I’m committed to provide excellent care to disabled, impaired and chronically ill individuals to enable them to live a better life.
· Recordkeeping proficiency
· Emotional support
· Health meals and snacks
· Appointment organization
· Bathing and grooming
· Improving well-being
· Team collaborating
· Outreach programs
· Compliance and regulations
· Compassionate and active listener
· Development activities
· First aid certified
· Crisis prevention intervention
03/2019 to 10/2019
Disability Support Worker
Logan City Council Administration Centre － Logan Central, QLD
· Completed general housekeeping work to help clients, including preparing healthy meals and keeping personal areas neat.
· Helped clients maintain daily living standards by assisting with personal hygiene needs.
· Laundered clothing and bedding and changed linens twenty times per week to prevent spread of infection.
· Planned and prepared nutritious meals and snacks to meet client dietary requirements such as diabetic, low sodium and high protein.
· Lifted, moved and adjusted clients to ambulate individuals for diverse needs.
· Completed Manual handling training utilising a hoist, stand-alone hoist, slide sheet, and full body slings.
· Completed 17 total modules working with people with dementia, multicultural relations, Work Health and Safety, Facilitate the interest of the clients, privacy, dignity of risk, confidentiality, and breach of trust.
11/2015 to 04/2017
Logistics Team Member
Tolls People － Larapinta, QLD
· Operated powered lift trucks, floor sweepers, pallet jacks and forklifts safely and with 0% incident rate.
· Reported inventory balances and cycle counts in both ERP and WMS systems.
· Stacked and transported all overstock to storage areas.
· Communicated with floor managers to determine merchandise placement.
· Checked items into computer system, printed labels and directed to storage locations.
08/2016 to 07/2019
Excel Events Management － Underwood , QLD
· Organized venues, budgets, guest lists, catering and event timelines.
· Assessed events planning services and related costs.
· Maintained close communication with clients to mitigate service issues.
· Erect Marquees and set up flooring 600 * 600 cubic centimetres long.
· Placed adequate timber and different carpeting for floor in catering events for wedding, concerts, and community driven events
07/2016 to 05/2019
Sun Corp Stadium/Brisbane Entertainment Centre － Brisbane , QLD
· Maintained safety protocols through proper, cost-effective and safe handling of equipment, chemicals and material usage.
· Cleaned, sanitized and restocked bathrooms every rostered shift to keep facilities fresh.
· Performed basic cleaning tasks by polishing furniture, replacing trash bags, cleaning bathroom surfaces and replacing dirty linens and towels.
· Collected trash from receptacles and surfaces, discreetly removing items for disposal.
· Followed company uniform, performance and security policies with every job.
01/2019 to 08/2019
Gale Pacific － Willawong , QLD
· Planned and executed products from forty cubic centimetres to 100 cubic centimetre MAERSK & CCM & LGN containers.
· Successfully led key projects which resulted in staging and loading 580 KG to 650 KG pallets on to Toll NQX diesel trailer. As well perform low medium and high reach to safely lift and transport from one area of the warehouse to the other.
· Used plastic wrap machine to secure heavy items in order to stage for on time delivery
· Label items ready for shipping so merchant or handler can properly identify product according to the manifest.
01/2019 to 08/2019
Famous Packaging － Hemmant, QLD
· Successfully led key projects which resulted in positive outcomes such as
· Unloading ancient Chinese Armour, anchors, Spirit RV’s and Avida style Campervans
· Cleaning out forty cubic centimetre container remove hazard stickers to take back to Port of Brisbane for docking
· Labelled materials with sharpie to not confuse shipper or handler of merchandise to match up with information on manifest for reference
· Coordinate with team members for efficient and accurate movements
Education and Training
Certificate I in Business: Certificate I in Business
Asia Pacific Institute － Newmarket, QLD
Certificate III in Individual Support
Strive International Employment and Training － Logan Central, QLD
Forklift Licence: Certificate III in Food Processing
Strategix Coopers Plains － Coopers Plains, QLD
Alan Taylor General Manager
54 Belmore Road Punchbowl, NSW QLD P: 02 9584 3366
Clint Ormsby Strategix Coopers Plains QLD Forklift Instructor
P: 0467 298 421 firstname.lastname@example.org
Principal Training & Employment Officer
Migrant Centre Organisation
P : 07 5591 7621
Lead Practitioner for Uniting Care
University of Phoenix
July 2015-May 2016
Associate Degree of Applied Science
Encompass all disciplines of:
Health and Fitness
Computer Science and Administration
Liberal Sciences and Social Work base solutions
Starting a business
Travel and Tourism
December 2017-June 2018
Certificate in Food Processing
Learning Work Health and Safety Procedures
Rooms for identifying food products of safety and deformities.
Cleaning and hosing down workstations
Preventing Cross Contamination
Rapping and Packing for distribution
Utilising a Forklift and Order Picking Machine
March 2019-October 2019
Certificate III in Individual Support and Aged Care
Learning First Aid and Safety
Working with people with Dementia
Learning Dignity of Risk, Breech of trust, Duty of Care
Identifying local activities within communities
Enpowering individuals with independence and support
Filling out an Incident Report
Annotating Progress Notes and Case report
Learning to serve food to asphyxia patients and inaudible individuals
Make beds also read during activity time for individuals