· Over 8+ years of experience in IT industry with 5+ years of experience in ITIL and IT Service Management Solutions in IT infrastructure with expertise in the ITSM suite (Service Now) as a Service Now Consultant and 1 year of experience as Java developer.
· Design, configure and implement Service Now components to meet specific business needs to support ITIL and business processes that are simple, intuitive and easy to use, allowing customers to extend and customize.
· Experience in designing and implementing Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Asset Management and Service Catalog.
· Development and Customization of Incident, Problem and Change management applications per ITIL processes and policies.
· Expertise on defining workflows in Service Catalog items, Approvals and Dynamic tasks in ServiceNow.
· Developing Java Scripts and configuring workflows to implement additional features, customizations and enable the process flows.
· Developed solutions utilizing Java Script to deliver solutions that automate and audit business processes through UI Policy, Client Script, UI Action and Business Rules.
· Expertise in Creating In bound web services using Scripted Web Services and Import Set Web Services between Service Now and procurement Systems.
· Experience in Integration with 3Rd party tools using SOAP Messages and Scripted Web Services.
· Experienced in complex transform scripts in transforming the data into the SNOW database.
· Experience in working with Content Management System(CMS) using Jelly Script and UI Macros
· Extensive experience in Access Control Lists (ACLs).
· Expertise in doing CMDB bulk data, load data reconciliation with the help of transform map and transform script.
· Extensive experience of integrating ServiceNow with 3rd party tools with SOAP and REST services
· Experienced in different custom applications for automating the business processes of customer.
· Configured SAML 2.0 Single Sign-on authentication, OKTA Single Sign-on authentication.
· Experience in creating outbound Email Notifications using Email Templates.
· Expertise on all the phases of the Software Testing Life Cycle ranging from Requirements gathering to User Acceptance Testing, Defects Tracking Till Closure.
· Experience in Software Testing on manual and automated testing tools in ecommerce, Financial, Banking, Healthcare and Insurance domains.
· Good Knowledge in Web services testing in consumer side.
· Expertise in participating in Test Plan with QA lead and other team members.
· Analyzing bugs, interaction with development team members in fixing the errors.
· Expertise on Verification and Validation methods, Data integrity testing using SQL.
· Expert in testing web based applications, desktop/window applications, and client-server applications.
· Strong Experience in Design, Development and Execution of Test cases, Test Scenarios and Automated Scripts.
· Ability to work on cross platforms including any flavor of UNIX and Windows.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work in a team as well as individually and interacting with development team and business analyst.
· Hard working, highly motivated and reliable individual with a constructive approach to the business, client and to other team members.
· Highly motivated team player with good written and verbal communication skills.
C, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL,.NET
SQL Server, Oracle 9i/10g, ServiceNow.
Web Application Technologies
Quick Test Pro (QTP), Rational Clear Quest, Selenium.
Windows, UNIX, Linux