Mobile: +91 8291903423 / +91 9870751760
HUMAN RESOURCE PROFESSIONAL
5 years of extensive experience in spearheading HR Executive functions, defining and implementing HR strategies, organization development and training & development
Post-Graduation Diploma In Computer Application
Panvel, Maharashtra, India
Bachelor In Computer Application
Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth University
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Passport No. : N 1709749
Date Of Issue : 28/08/2015
Date of Expiry : 27/08/2025
Place of Issue : Thane
Status : ECNR
Currently working as Hr Executive; professional with experience in recruiting, staffing, Retention, Ticketing, retrenching people possesses 3 years of experience as HR Executive.
· An expert HR executive with proven expertise in implementing the policy and procedure, recruiting and hiring having 2 year hand on experience.
· Extensive experience and consummate achievements building multiple best-in class organizations.
· Skilled in attracting the most qualified employees and matching them to jobs for which they are well suited.
· Pivotal contributor to senior operating and leadership executives, providing leadership for multiple acquisitions, from due diligence to conversion.
· Expert in taking the order from the seniors and giving the valuable suggestions.
· Sound Knowledge of shipping industries (crew manning /Vessel management/Crew change Operations/Documentation)
· Making all arrangement for crew embark/disembarkation as per there appraisal report.
· Having knowledge admin activities like records of Stationery, Couriers (inward & outward), printing, scanning and other correspondence work etc.
Senior HR Executive
Jan 2017 to till now
Allcargo Shipping Company Pvt. Ltd.,
Key result area
Coordination with Technical panel and understanding their requirements, defining job positions.
Resourcing, screening and short listing resumes through various job portals or else internal reference, head hunting.
Short listing the resumes based on desired skills and experience.
Advertising vacancies, screening and short listing resumes.
Conducting telephone and Personal interviews in coordination with department heads.
Preparing offer letter, employment contract and job descriptions, completing joining Formalities and documentation.
2. Training & Development
Scheduling and arranging training while coordinating with external trainers and training programs.
Identification of training needs and nominating candidates for training.
Encouraging participation of employees in various organizational events.
Issuing training certificates after completion of the training.
3. HR Administration
Preparing Final settlements, Gratuity, leave salary and all employee benefits.
Compilation & processing of attendance data in attendance system.
Processing monthly attendance musters for workers, trainees & officers.
Maintaining employees personal files and records, communicating HR policies & across the organization at all levels.
Tracking attendance, maintaining leave records, PF records, issue letters, etc.
Preparation of full and final settlement generation of Experience Letters, Relieving Letters.
Keeping track of Confirmation, Appraisals, and Increments of employees.
Preparing various letters like offer letter, appointment letter, confirmation letter, increment letter, transfer letter, Absenteeism notice, warning letter, showcase notice, experience/service certificate, relieving letter, etc.
4. Employee Engagement
Celebrations – Diwali, Ganpati Festival, and other company events
Effectively managing welfare measures, management – employee get together, picnics & parties.
Developing employee engagement programs like Initiated and administered a welcome-mail policy to all new joiners, Initiated regular Birthday mailers & celebration policy.
March 2014 to July 2016
Marine Solutionz Ship Management Pvt Ltd.
Key result area
· Making all arrangement for crew members smooth joining / sign off.
· To verify certificate check-list, pre-joining check-lists and to ensure, all documents are handed over to the candidate prior joining.
· To maintain a record of all licenses & certificates of approved candidates & to liaise with the license department for their flag state documents.
· Supervising Flag Stat Documentation (Indian, Hongkong, Panama, Belize, Liberia, Singapore and Malta).
· Country visa where the crew changes is taking place / Local Agency & Transportation.
· Offshore Operation: Liaised with SCI for their Crew Requirement as well as joining formality, DG, MMD AOA Submission, Change of Command.
· Recruitment sourcing and data compilation.
· To ensure that long term planning is conducted in cost effective manner.
· Ensuring validity of sea staff documents / certificates.
· On selection of candidate, arrange for their pre-joining medicals. Company doctors to be alerted whenever in doubt of candidate’s medical fitness and advised to go for a thorough check-up.
· Liaise with Visa & Travel department for any visa requirement for smooth joining of selected candidate.
· Maintaining database of various available manpower resources for future consideration.
· Handling vessel Audit.
· Taking care of Hotel & Travel booking for office staff as well as for seafarers.
20 Jan 2012 to 20 Feb 2014
Shobiz Experiential Communication Pvt. Ltd
Key result area
· Answer telephone calls, as needed.
· Provide clerical assistance, as directed.
· File and manage files with the utmost confidentiality.
· Schedule meeting rooms.
· Photocopy documents.
· Prepare and distribute documents for meetings.
· Additional duties as assigned.
· Husband’s Name : Mohammed Zahid Khan
· Father’s Name : Abdul Kadar Shaikh
· Mother’s Name : Khurshid Shaikh
· Place of Birth : Mumbai, India
· Date of Birth : 24th January, 1990
· Sex : Female
· Status : Married
· Hobbies : Travelling, Music & Browsing Internet
I hereby declare that the above written particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place : (Nazneen Shaikh)
- 2008-2011 BCA