· Certified MS Dynamics CRM Developer.
· 6+years of hands-on experience in Customization, development, Testing and Integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
· Implementing MS Dynamics CRM in serving US clients in different domains like Health-Care/ Pharmaceutical, Banking.
· Complete work experience with MS CRM 2011 ,2013,2015 ,2016and D365 includes overall architect, designs also good technical and functional knowledge
· Expert in managing requirements and building highly scalable, available, and high performance real time enterprise software solutions.
· Good working knowledge on CRM custom development using HTML, Jscript, Plugins, Web API, Ribbon work bench, Web Resources, REST / JSON with JQuery ,Custom Workflows and Scheduled applications(Task Schedulers).
· Strong knowledge in Out-of-box modules Sales, Marketing, Service of MSCRM.
· Real time experience in deployment aspects of Dynamics CRM.
· Knowledge in Coding standards, unit test case preparation, TFS.
· Conversant with the use of C#.Net, ASP.NET, SQL Server, SSIS ,SSRS,Replication, CDC in SQL, Visual Studios Web Test and Load Test, Fiddler, Data Base Testing.
· Extensive experience in translating customer requirements into user friendly application solutions that translates into higher customer satisfaction.
· Proven track record of performing well,under pressure.Great ability to multi-task, meeting deadlines with accountability and ownership.
· Expert inanalyzing source code, performance tuning, debugging, and producing higher quality products.
· Participated in the team for data migration Dynamics CRM 2016 to Dynamics 365.
· Experience in working with Agile life cycle methodology in projects using JIRA and Version One, aware of scrum calls and sprint cycles.
· Worked on various data migration projects from other systems to MS CRM using SSIS(Kingsway Soft) and scheduling SQL jobs.
BS in Computer Science.
MS Dynamics CRM MB2-707 Certified.
MS Dynamics CRM MB2-704 certified.
CRM : MS CRM 2011/2013/2015/2016/D365.
Languages : C#.Net, Java, C/C++, SQL.
Microsoft Technologies : .NET framework 3.0/3.5/4.0, SSIS,SSRS,Web Services, WSDL.
Databases : MS-SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access.
Reporting Tool : SQL Reporting Service 2008/2012.
Operating Systems : Windows 2000/2003/2008/XP, Unix/Linux.
Web Servers : IIS
Web Technologies : HTML, CSS, XML, AJAX, ASP.NET, Web API, JSP, ASP.Net, DHTML, XSD,
Technologies : COM, DCOM, Sockets and FTP.
CRM Developer, US BANK, MN May 2017- Present
CRM implementation provides bankers better meet customer’s needs and goals by providing more relevant recommendations that are prioritized based on what the customer indicated is important to them. There will also be more consistency between channels. This will help increase customer satisfaction, deepen customer relationships and bring additional revenue to the bank. Customers will have personalized, timely recommendations based on what they have told bank is important to them.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Worked on Dynamics 365 customizations and configurations by applying scrum in Agile SDLC methodology.
· Worked on developing various functionalities in NBA.
· Build solutions using Web services to pull data from other systems into CRM.
· Worked on scheduler’s which sends out emails to staff regarding customers.
· Worked on deployment procedure of fixes/enhancements to Test/UAT/production environments.
· Trouble shooting the errors between NBA and other upstream and downstream systems and providing the resolution for the same.
· Worked on web resources, real-time/custom workflows, Plugins, Web APIand business rules to customize the Dynamics CRM.
· Worked on data migration from other systems to NBA using SSIS (Kingsway Soft).
· Involved actively in deployment of the SSIS packages, SQL Scripts and scheduling SQL jobs in the server.
· Developed a custom report on SQL jobs execution and deployed to other higher environments.
· Communicating business after every deployment.
· Verification of deployment Build to UAT and PROD for any release.
· Used SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS 2012 to make custom reports and generate it on a daily basis.
· Worked with Infra/Server team for trouble shooting network/firewall related issues with CRM servers.
· Involved in weekly meetings with client and preparing Minutes of meeting (MOM).
· Involved in meetings with the client to get the requirements clear as well as to understand the business better for support and enhancement of existing application.
CRM Developer, Farmers Insurance, MI Oct2016– April 2017
CRM implementation provides Claims Services a comprehensive CRM platform that will best support, efficient and effective core disbursing processes, meaningfully increase the productivity and help the organization achieve its overall financial and operating objectives.
The Dynamics CRM implementation will also ensure the following operating principals are met,
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Implemented MS Dynamics CRM 2016 in the environment with all new customization and configuration 2016 by applying scrum in Agile SDLC methodology.
· Was involved in lots of various entity customizations to streamline various business processes.
· Applied web resources, real-time workflows and business rules to extend the Dynamics CRM which fulfill the business requirements.
· Implement the SLA and KPI in Dynamics CRM 2016 to enhance the user efficiency and productivity.
· Wrote different stored procedures in SQL Server 2012 to enhance different existing Microsoft CRM buttons like Advanced Find to achieve more functionalities.
· Used SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) 2008 R2 to make custom reports and generate it on a weekly basis.
· Did performance tuning on a regular basis using SQL Profiler.
· Wrote different system workflows and custom workflows using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK.
CRM Developer, Alexion Pharmaceutical, CT Sep2015–Sep2016
Alexion is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and delivering life-transforming therapies for patients with devastating and rare diseases. Patients with these life-threatening diseases often have no effective treatment options, and they and their families suffer with little hope. Our goal is to deliver medical breakthroughs where none currently exist. We are driven because we know people’s lives depend on our work.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Analyzing the Specification and proposing the solution.
· Implementation of Component Design and Class Level Design.
· Involved in design, development and implementation.
· Participated in team discussions analyzing all the requirements to their implementation plan and daily status.
· Participated in weekly meetings with Delivery Manager to update the project progress and discuss the issues and assumptions.
· Communication with Business management team for requirement gathering and weekly status.
· Involved in system integration testing and UAT signoff with the sales manager.
· Successfully deployed a customized Dynamics CRM solution to address client specific business needs.
· Worked on customizing the CRM functionality.
· Designing & development of the solution.
· Worked on migrating the data into CRM with Data Import Wizard and SSIS.
· CRM customization, maintaining and deployment of solution.
· Customized CRM Forms, export, import customizations for other environments.
· Involved in mapping customer requirements to Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
· Involved in customization/extended customization.
· Involved in developing Plug-ins and worked on Workflows.
· Involved in Unit Testing and bug fixing.
· Provide training to UAT Users and resolved the UAT issues.
· Provide training for Microsoft CRM 2015 to different business users and sales reps of the organization.
· Worked on few CRM reports.
CRM Developer, KLA Tencor. Jan 2014 to Aug2015
This project was developed to automate the BPO process for KLA-Tencor. KLA-Tencor is a leading semi-conductor manufacturing company in US. This project is to handle the purchase module of KLA-Tencor. Key modules in this project are Open Order Request, PR to PO, and Divisional E-requisition, PC Procurement, VMR. Key features of this project is to process the open order mail communication through automation and an automatic Email reminder is developed to follow up the un responded mails.
Customized system entities and custom entities to meet the business requirements using MS Dynamics CRM 2011 as per the Business Process.
Integrated MS Office Outlook with MS Dynamics CRM 2013.
· Created the re-usable/Dynamics Console application which can trigger the On-Demand Workflows.
Created custom dashboard, create custom Ribbon button and configured sitemap.
Created several plug-ins and workflows for enhancing the system
Developed the ASP.Net application, WCF service to expose the CRM data.
Created SSRS reports to support reporting, data analysis, and business planning.
Installed ADX Studio Portals and configured the portal for CRM.
Environment:MS CRM 2011, ASP.Net, C#, WCF, Microsoft SQL Server 2008R2.
CRM Developer, Microsoft(ADCRM)May2011– Dec2013 Summary:
This new Ad CRM toolset will allow Microsoft Advertising Sales, Service, Support and Marketing teams to create, edit, access and manage critical business information. Built on the Dynamics CRM 4.0 platform and now migrated to CRM 2011.
Involved in analyzing the Business Process, Requirements gathering and Project Planning.
Created Custom Entities, Custom attributes for individual Business Units in MS Dynamics CRM 2011 as per the Business Process.
Involved in Development, Unit and Integration Testing of most of the critical modules in this Project.
Customized Workflows and Plugins for automated processes based on the requirements
Developed Custom Service to provide extended functionalities to the common methods of CRM using WCF andCRM Web Service.
Integrated Custom WCF Service with Legacy Applications.
Involved effectively in managing Work Items in TFS.
CRM 2011 Outlook client Installation.
Identified the network, hardware characteristics of various machines used for performance testing in ADCRM using CRM diagnostics tool which helped to capture correct performance data.
Performed Peer Code Reviews.
Environment:MS CRM 2011, C#.Net, WCF, Microsoft SQL Server 2008R2.