Phoenix, AZ, 85027
· Around 5 Years of experience in PeopleSoft application with expertise in implementation, upgrades, quality analysis and support of HCM module of PeopleSoft v9.0 to V9.2 applications.
· Good Knowledge of HCM modules like Core HR, Performance Management, Absence Management, Profile Management, Time and Labor, Payroll for North America and Base Benefits.
· Experienced in configuring Absence Management and Payroll rules in PeopleSoft system.
· Created, customized and Scheduled SQR reports to generate reports in pdf, excel and csy formats.
· Worked in onsite-offshore model where responsibilities included interacting with client, gathering requirements, coordinating with offshore, providing clarifications, support, tracking and reviewing deliverables.
· Worked in a complete onsite model as a functional consultant where I performed requirement gathering.
· Strong database skills and development knowledge.
· Strong MS Excel skills.
· Worked in Agile model and coordinated with team members distributed across different geographies and time zones.
· Excellent communication and client facing skills with very good interpersonal skills and has continuously worked with the Business teams and IT partner system teams.
ERP: PeopleSoft HRMS 9.x
Functional Modules: NA Payroll, Employee Self Service, Workforce administration.
Databases:Ms Access, MySQL, MyAdmin Tool.
Operating System: Windows OS, LINUX.
Project Management Tools: Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, SharePoint.
GUI Editors: Notepad++, Microsoft Visual Studio.
PeopleSoft HRIS Analyst: Safeway Inc.
Phoenix, Arizona, USA.
Oct 2016 – Present
· Worked extensively on PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 Systems configuration and support of HR, Absence Management and Payroll for North America Modules.
· Analyzed business requirements, procedures and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review and alter systems to increase operating efficiency.
· Worked with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and work on new configurations and modifications in Setup required.
· Worked on setting up new pay-groups, element groups and various other payroll setup activities.
· Perform the role of PeopleSoft HRIS consultant by working in the client’s heavily customized Absence Management system.
· Every year suggesting some perfective maintenance to the client that is helping client to save lot of manual effort.
· Responsible for performing complex updates to the employee personal and job records.
· Coordinated with technical team during data conversion using automated data conversion process.
· Processed benefits requests accurately and ensured accruals are updated correctly.
· Configured Take elements and calculation rules for Vacation, Sick, Paid Time Off, Extended leaves, Jury Duty etc.
· Configured absence accrual and leave request processing functionality, including a rules engine to compute the most complex accrual, Consumption, payout and carryover logic.
· Setups of extended leave templates and configuration of extended leave calculation rules for client’s FMLA, Maternity, Worker’s compensation types.
· Configured request approval functionality, including multilevel approvals and alternate approvers using Employee Self Service, Manager Self Service and Approval Workflow Engine.
· Utilized the attachments setup functionality and integrated the attachments definitions with FMLA templates to reduce the risk of compliance.
· Created Custom Workgroups, Schedules, template-built rules and rules programs.
· Configured rules for Overtime, Additional straight time, Holiday for FT and PT, Comp time and Meals.
· preformed data integrity audits using MS Excel.
· Created business process documentation and write configuration and system data documentation.
· Designed test plans and approach to validate complex Time and Labor, Absence Management business rules.
· Utilize in-depth knowledge of functional experience in PeopleSoft HRMS (Human Resources Management System) ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and other leading-edge products and technology in conjunction with industry and business skills to deliver solutions to customer.
Environment: Mainframe z/OS, DB2, PeopleSoft NA Payroll, Base Benefits, Workforce Administration, Employee Self Service, ServiceNow, Ms Access, MySQL, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
General Electric, Schenectady, New York, USA
PeopleSoft Functional Consultant
Aug2015 – Sep2016
· Involved in bug fixing and assisted QA team in navigating through the pages.
· Involved in functional analysis of Core HR, e-Performance and other custom modules used by client.
· Performed Fit gap analysis between the existing system and the new system.
· Conducted various workshops and brain storming session with the client to make them understandwhat the new system offers and how their specific requirement can be mapped to current systemflow.
· Also performed business process mapping and prepared business process diagrams and functionalspecification document for e-Performance, Core HR, Absence Management, Payroll and PositionManagement and various other custom modules required for the client.
· Also worked on Full Position Management for MSS functionally for various custom modules. Involvedin development retrofit and Unit Testing of Core HR and e-Performance Module.
· Also worked extensively to solve user issues in Position Management, Performance Managementand Absence Management and Payroll during post production support.
PeopleSoft HCM Functional Consultant
Apr 2013 – Dec 2014
· Involved in analyzing business needs and worked with technical resources to develop, design and test the solution for customizations, interfaces and reports.
· Set up, run and validate the output from the jobs associated with the processing tasks, including processing and running on-cycle payroll weekly and off-cycle payrolls as scheduled or necessary each week.
· Special processing of weekly queries and reports to ensure the accuracy of employee payroll, HR and benefit information including earnings, deductions, payroll taxes, and leave balances
· Analyze data from multiple HR/Payroll databases in support of department needs.
· Managed a job-reclassification project. Conducted occupational research to determine if job titles were in sync with workplace norms.
· Performed a variety of payroll and human resource functions, such as creating and run ad hoc queries in PeopleSoft in support of departmental operations and projects.
· Created graphs and handouts, also preformed data integrity audits, verify table entries and key cross-reference tables in support of projects.
· Assisted in the requirements gathering, testing and change management of system implementations, upgrades, patches and enhancements.
· Collaborated with functional and technical staff through each phase. Maintained and configured HRMS system.
· Responsible for defining the test pan, analyzing the test scenarios, preparing test case document, defining the performance environment requirements specifying report templates and conducting the scripting, benchmarking and interpretation of results.
Masters at Southern Arkansas University (3.4/4GPA)