R 337 Sector 15 A/4 Buffer Zone, Karachi, SD 12311 | (+92) 3360869205 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Ambitious and responsible worker eager to begin an entry-level position where I can utilize my organizational and time-management skills to help better the company.
• Data management
• Strong verbal communication
• Project Management
• Staff development
• Client assessment and analysis
• Microsoft Office (complete), Internet and E-mail.
• Team leadership
• Process implementation
• Risk management processes and analysis
• Report writing
• Extremely organized
• Methodology implementation
Jinnah University for Women
H.S.C: Pre- Medical
APWA Government College for Women
S.S.C: Science, Biology
Falcon house Grammar School
• Internship and training at GeofmanPharmaceutical
• Practicing on chemical testing, spectrophotometer, balances, and computers.
• Also carrying out sampling, raw material, testing, measuring, recording and analysis.
• Preparing specimen and samples.
• Constructing, maintaining and operating standard laboratory equipment ;centrifuges ,titration , pipetting machines, conductivity and pH meters
• 6 Sept 2016 – 26 Sept 2016
• PROJECT, Comparative Study of Antimicrobial Activity of Aloe Gel and Lemon Juice. (June 2015 to February 2016)
• ACHIEVEMENT awarded Second Prize in Science Exhibition held at APWA Government College for Women (Karachi).
• Volunteerism in seminar of IEEE In University.
• Participate in ITEC event in NED University.
Will be furnished upon request