Has 8 years of experience in Application Software Designing, Development, Testing and implementation. This involved hands-on design development using Force.com platform, database management systems and J2EE technologies.
Strong Knowledge of SFDC standard Data structures and familiarity with designing Custom Objects and Force.com platform and Force.com Sites.
Extensive experience using Sales Force Administration (SFA), Profiles, Creating Roles, Page Layouts, Org-Wide default, Sharing rules, Work Flows, Approval Workflow, Reports/Graphs and Dashboards.
Strong Implementation and Integration experience using Custom objects, Triggers, workflows/ workflow rules, approvals, S-Controls, Visual Force Pages, and Apex classes.
Experienced in integration of Salesforce.com with external applications by using Web Services API, Metadata API, SOAP..
· Strong experience in SalesforceLightningcomponents design and designing compact layouts using Apex Triggers, Page layouts, Visualforce pages, Workflows for mobile platform.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/2003/R2/2008/XP/ Win7.
Salesforce Technologies: Apex Language, SOQL, Apex Triggers.
Migration Tools: Data Loader, Jitterbit, Boomi, JIRA, Marketo.
Languages: java, J2EE, SQL.
Web Technologies: HTML, Struts, Hibernate.
Agile & Immaculate in Salesforce Components: Mashups, Iframes, Canvas.
· Understand enterprise architecture standards and accelerators
· Use Advanced workflow rules & Business formulas.
Bank Of New York Mellon, NY. May 2016- Present
· Implemented in both Sales cloud and Service Cloud environment.
· Worked in Administration, Configuration, Implementation and Support of service max and Salesforceapplications.
· Developed Lightning components along with server-side controllers and used AJAX calls to retrieve the data from an object.
· Developed Lightning apps using Lightning Components and made them compatible with Salesforce1 Mobile app.
· Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and technical support.
· Designed case management for service cloud, and sales person appraisal system depending on sales counts.
· Developed various Visualforce Pages, Apex Triggers to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes and Controller to provide functionality to the visual pages.
· Used Lightning Console to consolidate information in one customizable dashboard.
· Created workflow rules and defined related tasks Worked on Apptus CPQ to automate sales across different locations.
· Managed different products pricing and proposal through partner channels (CPQ) Initiated Apptus approval cycles when required and submitted for approval.
· Implemented Salesforce.com web services client using Salesforce web services API, Java, XML and partner WSDL.
· Ability to build apps on Heroku and experience using Heroku connect.
· Had experience in integrating Oracle Enterprise Management reporting tools.
· Hands on experience in using the Aura framework and Salesforce lightning Design System (SLDS).
· Worked on Lightning components for quick actions using Aura, Lightning design system, CSS.
· Hands on experience on Salesforce Lightning for Customizing Reports and Dashboards for business use.
· Good experience in developing Salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers and Events.
· Implemented Wave Analytics, created datasets, dashboards and apps for Opportunity, Accounts and Cases.
· Ensured data integrity through the appropriate use of de-duping, loading and exporting tools, for bulk of data using Data Loader, Admin Garage and Lexi Loader.
· Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects. Responsible for writing SOQL & SOSL queries with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
· Experience in Creating Roles, Profiles, Email Templates, Page Layouts, Workflows, Workflow Actions and Approval Process.
· Created Batch Apex classes for batch execution and updating of related fields.
· Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
· Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems, and used the Sandbox for testing to ensure minimum code coverage for the application to be migrated to production.
· Involved in Agile methodology, Scrum which improved productivity and reduced errors.
Gyro, Chicago, IL
Sr. Salesforce Admin/Developer Sep 2014 – May 2016
· Administrated and monitored the organization’s Salesforce CRM application (1 Production instance, 3 full Sand Boxes, 12 developer Sandbox) and developed plan and governance for environment management
· Define the Salesforce security model, defining the roles hierarchy, optimizing the profiles / page layouts and the sharing rules
· Capitalized Workflow Rules, Validation Rules, Approval Process, Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates and Outbound Messages to manage the Workflow Approval to automate the business processes
· Managed customization of objects extending the data model as per the requirements, record types, page layouts, fields
· Lead the teams on various initiatives for data migration from legacy systems to Salesforce for approx. 40+ objects
· Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for CRM implementation.
· Tightened security by privatizing OWDs for Custom Salesforce Objects and giving appropriate users access through Roles, Profiles, Permission sets and Sharing rules
· Used Force.com IDE for development for Visualforce Pages, Apex classes, Triggers and debugging and analyzing logs.
· Used Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Batch, Apex Scheduler, Apex Class & Apex Web Service, Visual Force
· Written Apex Classes, Custom & Extension Controllers and Apex Triggers in the application for various Business/functional requirements.
· Develop and create customized reports and dashboards using advance techniques such as joined reports, analytical snapshots, Opportunity Historical Trending, used bucket fields and cross filter / sub filters as needed
· Involved in Incident handling and resolutions. Worked on Roadmap items based on prioritization
· Followed ITSM process for change, incident and problem management process.
· Oversaw release management activities including deployment between multiple sandbox orgs using Force.com IDE and managing version control using GitHub.
Sales Cloud /Service Cloud/ Marketing Cloud:
Defined requirements management plan, business and functional requirement documents becoming key inputs during the requirements phase
· Used Salesforce Automation for sale lead management, opportunity management, account and contact Management, approvals and workflows
· Rolled out standard Salesforce collaborative forecast globally (NA, EMEA, APAC) regions for 5 different Sales team along with the Standard Sales Process defining sales stages / probability for the same.
· Supported sales operations and customer service teams using JIRA ticketing system.
· Streamlined document presentation to customers on billing/payment using Conga Composer
· Collaborated with the business teams enabling Salesforce Quote-to-Cash functionality.
· Enabled the Standard Contract functionality along with Entitlements resulting in capturing the SLA / milestones.
· Created email-to-cases for 25 email inboxes, automated-responses, assignment rules, email alerts and templates for Case Management.
· Rolled out Salesforce Knowledge management feature for internal stakeholders.
· Designed Surveys using click tools (AppExchange).
Lead JAD/CRP sessions with consulting partners/internal customers using agile methodology “SCRUM” to lead the design sessions
Performed Gap analysis with requirements to Salesforce functionality – collaborated development with technical team and with business teams
Developed Process flow / diagrams capturing the business process thus resulting in key input during the design / development and testing phase
Collaboration among sales teams increased, resulting in up sell / cross sell by 25%, Campaign ROI went up, marketing effectiveness went up
Implemented SFDC web-to-lead functionality into the corporate site and established 30 plus auto-assignment rules for routing to the appropriate internal party
· Collaborate and partner with Business Team to incorporate Data governance and standards to improve the quality of the data
Consolidated Duplicate Accounts and Contacts in SFDC as a part of Data Quality project resulting in eliminating 100% duplicate records
Implemented processes in place to automate the Data Quality metrics to be delivered to Business Stakeholders on regular frequency and feedback for the same to improve the data quality leading to increase end user adoption
Enriched Accounts and Contacts data using DATA.com thus ensuring no duplicates within the Accounts and contacts which became the single most successful factor resulting in the highest user adoption for Salesforce / CRM within the organization
Defined Algorithm for Data De-duplication for Accounts and Contacts and thereby automating the process
Prime responsible for leading monthly release process
Demand Management process/business approval process
Collaborate with Business Sponsor to define scope of projects and timelines associated with completion of project. Prioritize and manage projects and initiatives in accordance with the requirements of business needs
· Used MS-Access database / VB programing to cleans and prepare the data in CSV ready to be imported into Salesforce via Data Loader
· Develop the Strategy for data loading defining the sequence as expected by the data model.
Sprint Crop, Culver Overland Park, Ks.
Salesforce Administrator / Business Systems Analyst: Sep 2012 – Oct 2014
· Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
Analyzed the Scope of the Requirements, and managed requirements to avoid Scope Creep.
Participated in Requirement Gathering Sessions & JAD Sessions.
In charge of conducting the UAT with the Business users, and gathering feedback and providing the same to the Development team.
Reviewing the test cases provided by the QA team, and providing feedback.
Created user Roles and Profiles and sharing settings.
Used field level security along with page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
Designed and deployed Custom tabs, Validation rules, and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
Downloaded and installed AppExchange packages like Google Ad words for campaigns and UPS for shipping.
Developed a web-to-lead functionality to vertrue.com site which directs leads to Salesforce CRM.
Created various Reports and Report folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the needs of the organization.
Familiar with Syntellect ,Phonelink CTI salesforce application which is used to provide agents with click-to-dial and screen pop capabilities.
Created custom Dashboards for manager’s home page and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people.
Conducted GAP Analysis and enhanced business process by integration
Worked on Agile and Scrum Methodology for Salesforce custom app implementation.
Created new custom objects, assigned fields, designed page layouts, custom tabs, components, custom reports
Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
Built CTI (Computer Telephony Integration) adapters to integrate with Desktop applications and third party CTI systems. Also, created Web-to-Case, Email-to-Case and Omnichannel. Built the CTI adapters to integrate with Desktop applications and third party CTI systems.
Dexmedia, Dallas, TX Dec2010 – Sep 2012
· Developed Inbound Email Services, Batch Classes etc.
· Integrated the web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from the homegrown applications by using the home groupweb services.
· Developed Visualforce pages for Custom Page Requirements.
· Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
· Created and deployed several Reports using salesforce platform.
· Developed and deployed workflows wherever necessary.
· Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Page Layouts, and Validation Rules etc.
· Created email templates and inbound emails using Visualforce for the clients and customers.
· Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding custom validation rules, custom formulas, reports and dashboards.
· Designed, developed and maintained complex user roles, security, profiles, workflows rules, validation rules and custom workflows, queues, licenses, capacity and storage management.
· Managed and implemented customization requests including creating workflow triggers, workflow alerts, automated email responses etc.
· Audited, uncovered and resolved data integrity issues
· Performed mass data imports/exports using the API or various import tools
· Analyzed the customer provided functional Requirements and prepared High level design document, UML class diagrams using rational tool.
· Having the ownership of the total use cases and implemented the agile methodologies.
· Involved in to writing the PL/SQL Stored Procedures, cursors and functions to access the content from database in ePublish content Management tool.
Prog9 Softtech Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad, India. Dec2009 – Nov 2010
· Develop new features to the application by understanding the requirements from the business.
· Used spring framework integrated with Security service to enable security for the application and services.
· Implemented the Spring MVC architecture.
· Configured Bean properties using setter injection.
· Worked extensively with JSP’s and Servlets to accommodate all presentation customizations on the front end.
· Developed JSP’s for the presentation layer.
· Created DML statements to insert/update the data in database and also created DDL statements to create/drop tables to/from oracle database.
· Configured Hibernate for storing objects in the database, retrieving objects, querying objects and persisting relationships between objects.
· Configured the hibernate.cfg files to connect to the database.
· Wrote DAO design pattern to retrieve & store data the data form Web Services and populate the user account information to admin for modifying or creating the alternate/secondary ids for the primary user id account.
· Used JUnit for unit testing of the application.
KNCG Technologies Limited, Hyderabad, India. Aug 2008 – Nov 2009
· Involved in developing various test plans and test strategy for different versions and applications using HP ALM.
· Involved in executing test plan test strategy and test scripts
· Attended daily/weekly meetings with application managers, and business partners to discuss upcoming software releases and test cycle results
· Responsible for Regression Testing of the website using SAP TAO, for every new release to validate that the new enhancements have not caused any issues when compared to existing functionality.
· Involved in reporting the bugs in the Quality Center and prepared the bug reports.
· Coordinated with Developers for Defect analysis and performed Regression Testing
· Design and Review of Test Cases and Test Data for detailed Requirement Specifications.
· Test Requirements Mapping to Test Cases
· Functional and GUI testing of individual module.
· Adding and Tracking Defects in Clear Quest Database.