Many digital initiatives fail because providers often start with tactics and tools recommendations versus taking a more strategic and holistic approach. Themesnet approaches the design and development of solutions from a business perspective. Each effort we initiate with our clients begins with a clear understanding of the business issues or opportunities that technology will address. And regardless of where your teams are in terms of conception, design, development, deployment or operation, Themesnet approach and suite of services can engage and bring immediate value.
1. Providing assistance in troubleshooting, installing and testing network components, PC hardware and software.
2. Entails providing functional support in configuring, designing, maintaining, installing and repairing of network systems and work station, network devices, servers and network systems.
3. Providing solutions to various desktop operational challenges and maintenance, provide to support to site staffs and district.
4. Set up and maintain Internet and Intranet Web sites and Web-server hardware and software, and monitor and optimize network connectivity and performance
5. Installing and configuring operating systems and updating virus protection software.
6. Perform data backup and disaster recovery operations.
7. Provide problem solving services to network users.
8. Perform ruite network start up and close down and maintain control records.
9. Maintaining and resolving issues on LAN/WAN, VoIP telephone, biometric, and AV system connections
10. Ensuring desktop and laptop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems
11. Coordinating with vendors to resolve technical problems with network equipment and software
Languages : English
Education : College program in computer science
Experience : 2 years to less than 3 years
Wage: $30-32.00 per hours / Full time