We pride ourselves on being the one-and-only flagship centre for Candela, a globally renowned medical aesthetic device brand committed to continuous innovation and scientific advancement. This partnership makes 67 Degrees the first to obtain state-of-the-art devices straight from Candela. Housing 15 top-of-the-line pieces of modern equipment and offering 40+ treatments and procedures, our clinic delivers the highest possible efficiency with the ultimate experience—at the most reasonable costs for you.Job Description:
1.Research and analyze customer data like needs, satisfaction, etc.
2.Create effective marketing plans and strategic options for advertising
3.Develop and maintain good relationships with relevant media contacts
4.Prepare reports, presentations, briefs and press materials
5.Track and analyze sales report data
6.Present ideas to help promote the brand or campaign in new ways
7.Work well in collaboration with sales and advertising teams
8.Coordinate press events and appearances
9.Assist with the development, execution and monitoring of all digital channels including email marketing, digital advertisements on Google, Facebook, Instagram, and other social platforms.
10.Prepare the creation of printed marketing assets, including brochures, direct mail pieces, and advertisements.
11.Support the execution of the marketing and communications plan.
12. Manage the day-to-day responses on all social media accounts.
13. Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns from strategy to creative branding.
14. Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target.
15. Assist in the creation of value-add content for digital and print channels to build brand awareness, drive interest and generate leads.
16. Manage print contractor and other marketing vendors effectively.
17. Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows.
18. Respond to customer email inquiries regarding product, sponsorship/charitable opportunities and complaints; seek feedback and resolve issues.
19. Stay up to date on current market trends, technology and make recommendations to drive efficiency, improvement, and innovation
Languages : English
Education : Bachelor’s degree
Experience : 1 year to less than 2 years
Wage: $30.00 per hours / Full time