What is a social media evaluation job?
It is a process by which a particular social networking presence is studied to determine how effective an individual’s or a company’s social branding is.
Social Media Evaluators with Appen evaluate the quality and relevance of information in their local area or country of residence in categories such as news feeds, advertisements, search results, and replies. Make a direct impact on the effectiveness and relevancy of the service these companies provide.
This project aims to identify relevant category suggestions for search queries. These category suggestions will be used to improve the relevance of ads returned for a search query. When analyzing search query and category suggestion pairs, you should ask yourself whether the suggested category would return a relevant ad to the searcher’s query.
Flexible Hours, with the potential to work above the 20-hour requirement based on project needs
Long-term project commitment
No experience is necessary, all you need is:
- Must work 20 hours per week.
- An active Facebook account with at least 25 friends.
- Good comprehension skills in English and fluency in Turkish
- Currently residing and eligible to work in Turkey
If you love social media and are an active user, now is the time to get paid for your time on social media platforms while in the comfort of your home!
What to expect when you register:
- Create an Appen Account
- Choose Turkish (Turkey) as your primary language
- Complete your profile and project registration [5 min]
- Study the provided guidelines [at your own pace]
- Agree to confidentiality and ways of working rules
- Pass the quiz
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
“Appen has a diverse, inclusive culture that is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.”