1) Maintain a current level of knowledge on assigned product and on disease
2) Attend meetings/conference calls to update product knowledge, share market knowledge and discuss strategies
3) Access clients’ needs and present suitable promoted products
4) Serve existing clients by contacting them for new orders and communicating the availability of new products
5) Develop strategies and build positive trust relationships with contacts in the bio-pharmaceutical medical and healthcare sector to influence targeted group in the decision-making process
6) Identify and create new clients by reaching out potential clients, evaluating sales methods and networking with professionals
7) Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up to date with latest bio-pharmaceutical medical data, information, or products
8) Resolves customers complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management
9) Manage and maintain expense and promotional budgets for the territory within guidelines
10) Gather and report on field insights by accurately recording daily activities
Languages : English
Education : Bachelor’s degree
Work experience: 2-3 years of work experience required, experience in the same industry will be an assets
Wage: $30.00 – $32.00 per hours / Full time
About Canadian Phytopharmaceuticals Corp.
Canadian Phytopharmaceuticals Corp. (CPC) is a leading contract manufacturer and private labeller of herbal extracts, dietary supplements, vitamins & minerals and natural health products, strictly following the cGMP requirements outlined in Health Canada’s Natural Health Products Regulations.
Founded in 1996 and located in Metro Vancouver, BC, Canada, CPC employs superior research, development and manufacturing techniques that incorporate the challenging science of the 21st century to produce natural health products of a world calibre. Our consistent efforts in discovering, developing and delivering high quality herbal medicines over the past 22 years has resulted in CPC becoming one of the most highly regarded names and significant global players within today’s phytomedicines field.