We are looking for a Sales Executive to assist in the selling of our company’s products and services, along with creating competitive advantages for our company in the market industry.
Responsibilities include acting as an intermediary between producers and clientele, emails, create engaging advertisements, and making necessary phone calls and meetings to help sales.
If you’re familiar with sales and marketing, with strong interpersonal and communication skills, we’ll like to meet you!
- Research and generate lists of potential customers
- Provide input on customer briefs, presentations, and sales literature
- Develop and build strong client relationships and retain existing accounts
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business
- Assist in evaluating new sponsorship opportunities
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions
- Meeting and exceeding activity and revenue targets
- Working hours 9AM to 6PM
- Good working environment (Temporarily: work from home)
- Training provided
- Five(5) working days a week
- Commission given
- Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or Business major
- Advanced English language fluency
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Owns a driver’s license and transportation vehicle
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
About Des Prix Infinitus Media
Des Prix Infinitus Media is a media house and awards specialist with reach and experience across multiple regions in Southeast Asia, including Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Brunei, Philippines, Myanmar, and Indonesia. They are best known for their capacity in managing and delivering high-nett value events, media engagement, and storytelling.