eCore is looking for a full-time remote Technical Project Manager that will help drive the development of multiple MVP Mobile and Web applications in close collaboration with the development team and designers translating clients’ ideas from concept to implementation and launch within allocated budget and deadlines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Product Management
- Maintain product documentation, updating internal resources as necessary with new developments or to improve clarity for team members
- Partner with stakeholders to implement processes and tools that result in more consistent, predictable product delivery.
- Proactively identify and escalate risks and issues to key stakeholders; collaborate with teams to develop mitigation and resolution plans
- Maintain and monitor project timelines and ensure accuracy in reporting of project status. Includes definition of project timelines, securing of internal & external resources, process tracking, risk management (prioritization, critical paths and costs) and communication of project status.
- Manage the release process for an assigned application, including coordination across the organization, to develop and launch on-time and on-budget.
- Conclude daily standups with development teams for each app and ensure daily commitment on the Github repository was completed.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 2 years of experience working as a product/project manager in mobile applications development.
- Experience working alongside product designers
- Experienced in Agile & Waterfall Methodologies
- Thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced startup environment.
- Are excellent communicators, both written and verbal
- Have experience translating application features/ideas from concept to implementation and launch.
- Ability to translate between technical and non-technical business stakeholders
- Proven track record of successfully managing the product lifecycle from launch to sunset
- Ability to foster and build collaborative working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to manage rapidly changing priorities and lead teams through change while maintaining a can-do attitude and keeping in mind deadlines of deliverables.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision.
- Having the knowledge of Rad Stack, and/or Django and/or React Native will prioritize the candidate for interview and selection.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
About eCore Services
eCore was founded to provide innovative and cost-effective services to our clients. Focused heavily on the remote workforce we provide professional services that give clients value add solutions.
We are a people-oriented organization that believes in using a combination of innovation, technology, and talent, to simplify business processes and increase efficiency.
eCore is a fast growing company that provides job opportunities to people around the world and helps them grow their career.