Are you a physical education teacher passionate about teaching and inspiring students to have a love of sports and improving health?
Are you a qualified primary teacher/ sports teacher looking for work/life balance or a new graduate looking to gain hands-on teaching experience?
If yes, then we want you to join our team at Fit Futures
Benefits of working with the Fit Futures Team:
- Pre-planned lessons and assessment criteria are provided.
- New -uniform and equipment provided
- Employee mentoring program
- Professional development assistance
- Great rates of pay (full days pay regardless of the finish time)
- Collaborative teaching
- Work with a friendly supportive team
About the Role:
- Work 5 days a week, 8:30 am to 3:30 pm. (some lunchtime finishes)
Be responsible for program delivery and assessment of the children each term
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education
- DET number
- NESA Accreditation (Some positions require only NESA)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- Punctuality and the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Fun, energetic, thoughtful, and ambitious.
Preferred but not essential:
- Gymnastics/Athletics/FMS/Ball Skills teaching experience: 1 year
- Level 1 or higher coaching accreditation in Gymnastics and Athletics particularly.
- Driver’s Licence and own transport
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we would love to hear from you.
About Fit Futures Pty. Ltd.
Fit Futures are leaders in sports education and due to continued growth, we are currently looking for motivated and enthusiastic Physical Education Primary School Teachers to run our PDHPE programs (i.e. Athletics, FMS, Dance, Gymnastics and Ball Skills) at a Primary School in Sydney Area School in 2023.