Job Type: Internship
Job Experience: 0 – 2 years
Job Salary: $0.00
- Use of social media platforms such as LinkedIn to invite conference speakers, attendees, or sponsors
- Perform social marketing to promote the conferences and events and our products
- Speaker Recruitment/Invitations for Conferences
- Media Recruitment/Partnerships for Conferences
- Association Recruitment/Partnerships for Conferences
- Standards Organizations Recruitment/Partnerships for Conferences
- Conferences/events coordination
- Social media promotions, Webpages developments, writing,
- Digital marketing, SEO.
- You must be a student studying in or completed a University or College program related to the job.
- You need to be able to self-manage, self-discipline, and be honest, dependable, and hard working.
- You need to have high productivity and quality for your results.
- You must be a resident of Canada.
- You should be able to work for at least 20 hours a week.
- You should be able to commit to the internship for at least 3 months. If performance is good, you can extend the internship to a total of 6 months.
- Candidates with Visa must contact the Immigration Department to make sure that this internship does not conflict with your status, residence or visa provisions.
Benefits of this Internship Include:
- You gain real world work experiences at an internationally reputable high-tech company;
- Learn real world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits;
- Receive up to 3 certificates, and
- It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.
After Completing the Internship:
Please note the following apply only after you successfully complete your internship:
- Two On-the-Job Training Certificates for two groups of skills you have been trained and used at this position (if any)
- One Certificate of Internship
- Two recommendations on your LinkedIn profile.
For clarification, you shall not receive any of the above benefits if your internship is terminated earlier for any reason or you fail to pass the final evaluation of your manager and our HR department at the end.
Please understand we take only candidates who are seriously interested in this internship opportunity, and who are willing to work hard to learn, be productive and make contributions.
This is an unpaid internship.
At this intern position, you may work at either or both GAO Tek Inc. and GAO RFID Inc.
About GAO Tek Inc.
GAO Tek Inc. has grown into a North America-based global leading supplier of advanced fiber optic, electrical, environmental, structural, water, networking, computing and auto-ID products. It has been reported as one of the world leaders in several product categories.*
About GAO RFID Inc.:
GAO RFID Inc. offers a large selection of RFID software and systems, RFID readers, tags, and antennas. It has been widely reported as one of the world leading suppliers of RFID readers, tags, systems.