WORK LOCATION: Within South Africa
WORK HOURS: Flexible hours and schedule
LANGUAGES REQUIRED: English
Media Search Analyst – An exciting work from home opportunity related to Music, Video, Books, App Store, Podcast and HomePod! We offer flexible hours and schedule completing tasks in a web-based evaluation tool.
Evaluation of online task types related to Music, Video, Books, App Store, Podcast and HomePod to help improve the overall quality and relevance of online content and research.
What are the main requirements for the job?
- Fluency in English is essential
- You must be living in South Africa for a minimum of 1 year
- Apple user – Your email address must be associated with an Apple ID
- Experience/know-how of Apple products is mandatory
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible hours to work around home life
- Better Work-Life balance
- Remote work & location independence
- Positive environmental impact
- Independent contractor role
Please fill-out the form below to apply for the project:
Make sure to complete your registration by clicking “Submit” at the end of the form.
About TELUS International AI
We help companies test and improve machine learning models via our global AI Community of 1 million+ annotators and linguists. Our proprietary AI training platform handles all data types (text, images, audio, video, and geo) across 500+ languages and dialects. Our AI Data Solutions vastly enhance AI systems across a range of applications from advanced smart products to better search results, to expanded speech recognition, to more human-like bot interactions and so much more.