We are looking for dynamic and creative people who have strong communication skills and use the Internet daily.
The job involves analyzing and providing feedback on online advertisements found in search engine results and evaluating their relevance to the search terms used.
Experience using Gmail as primary email, daily access to and use of a broadband internet connection to perform the work.
Some task types require both a desktop/laptop and a smartphone.
• High School Diploma or GED Qualification
• Fluency in English and Spanish
• Living in the United States for the last 3 consecutive years
• Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of Social Media
• Access to and use of a secure broadband internet connection, a laptop or desktop computer, and an Android smartphone 4.1 or higher or IOS Smartphone (version 8 or higher), to be used to perform the work
• Experience in use of web browsers
• Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in the United States
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
About Telus International AI Data Solutions
TELUS International AI Data Solutions partners with a diverse and vibrant community to help our customers enhance their AI and machine learning models. The work of our AI Community contributes to improving technology and the digital experiences of many people around the world. Our AI Community works in our proprietary AI training platform handling all data types (text, images, audio, video and geo) across 500+ languages and dialects. We offer flexible work-from-home opportunities for people with passion for languages. The jobs are part-time, and there is no fixed schedule. Whoever you are, wherever you come from, come join our global AI Community.