The jobs are part-time, and there is no fixed schedule. Whoever you are, wherever you come from, come join our global AI community.
What does the work involve?
You will be completing research and evaluation tasks in a web-based environment, eg verifying and comparing data, determining the relevance and accuracy of information. You will be provided with guidelines for each task, which need to be followed. The project offers a variety of tasks, and work is paid per task.
– Fluency in English and French
– You must be living in Canada for the last 2 consecutive years
– Ability to follow guidelines and do research online using search engines, online maps and website information
– You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Canada
– Being open to work across a diverse set of Task Types (e.g. News, Audio tasks, Relevance)
– Applicants must be 18 years or over. ID verification must be attached when submitting your application.
Working on this project will require you to go through a standard recruitment process (including passing an open book assessment). This is a long-term project and your work will occasionally be subject to quality assurance checks.
If you are interested or know someone, click on the link below to apply and learn more about the role:
Create an account here👉🏼https://www.telusinternational.ai/cmp/contributor/jobs/available/220
Feel free to direct message me if you have questions.
Learn more about us!
Our Company: https://www.telusinternational.com/careers/ai-community